Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Bears 12/13: WIN 21-14

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel this will be a good game but pack will come up on top.. I anticipate Cuntler throwing 3 picks

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ironic that you mentioned it, I just ordered Woodson's jersey online like a couple hours ago. I can't wait for it to come in! It's been a long time coming that I finally get his jersey.

lol that is awesome!! Funds are too damn tight nowawdays is why I have been denied a jersey lol

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Own wine label? Can you let me in on what that might be? Yeah, I want to a Woodson Jersey too. Actually I think I'll order that as a Christmas Present to myself.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Charles Woodson has his own wine label which is called "Twentyfour by Charles Woodson". Here is the website gor his wines... TwentyFour Wines

"We at TwentyFour wines believe in helping others. $10 from every bottle of TwentyFour wines purchased will be donated to C.S. Mott Children's Hospital. Giving back is the only way to propel forward. "

Woodson is such a great man.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Packers will win but the game will be closer than we think. Lovie and his staff will be working for their jobs on this one.

Members online

Latest posts