Official Bear week again!!!

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is from McGinn’s “notes” about the Packers/Bears game: http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/packers-next-opponent-bears-b99383621z1-281555651.html

The Packers will also see DT Jeremiah Ratliff for the first time as a Bear. Their OL is banged up and they’ll play a little bit of musical chairs there. Their bad safeties are banged up. But they should be incredibly fired up for this game and playing away may help their backs-against-wall attitude. The Packers are better and should win, but taking anything for granted would be a mistake. Here’s a link to McGinn’s analysis of the Bears: http://www.jsonline.com/sports/pack...nent-chicago-bears-b99357497z1-276878731.html

The second link is from the first meeting this season.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lance Briggs said on the radio yesterday he finds himself not paying attention in team meetings and looking at his watch for them to end. Jay Cutler has done nothing this year to disprove that he's not going to throw the other team the ball and be the same old Jay that way. Their all-world wide receiver is a ticking time bomb and their other all-world wide receiver has yet to prove he's nearly the player they thought he was.

Packer fans often talk about the lack of leadership on our team. The Bears situation makes us look like a well oiled military unit!

I'm not predicting a blowout by any means and Bears games always scare the crap out of me. ...but... this Bears team is really in big trouble if they get spanked bad Sunday. ...and...the Bears franchise is in big trouble if they don't start winning a couple. There really and truly is basically one thing in Chicago to feel good about... Matt Forte. That really is it right now.

Man...I hope the Packs lays one on them so I can listen to the whiney btchs on 670 Monday morning! :D:roflmao:

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Amish will be in thou house! My first Packer Bear game - I have about 20 games under my belt, but never a bears game.

So is there a parking area designated for horse and buggies?

I will predict 32-0 Packers. And in the 2nd quarter I am thnking they do even better.
In all seriousness, I see it Packers 32-23. Cutler will have it tough, but their RB should do well.
I'm pretty sure the horses are in the south endzone. Just ride in thru the Amish Gate. Put your blinders on so you aren't tempted to watch the Big TV!

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the CB's and Safety(s) can keep Marshall and Jefferies in check, but I really hope the LB's (and an occasional Safety) can lock down Martellus Bennett and Forte early and often. Limit Cutler's options and he'll start forcing throws and the picks will add-up.

If the DB's play soft and allow mid-range/underneath completions Cutler and his receivers will get confident and become extremely dangerous. Absolutely can NOT let Forte get rolling or they'll ride his back, allowing Marshall/Jeffries to do damage deep.

I'm optimistic for the first scenario, so I'm guessing: Packers 41 - Bears 17

CrazyRussian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeeeeeesssssss It will be my first NFL game. I can't wait. Aaaaaaaaa Packers! I received tickets!!! Yes yes yes! From cold Moscow to cold Wisconsin!!! I'm a Packers fan for 10 years. In Russia we call 10 years of marriage The Rose wedding. So I have a Rose wedding with Packers this year :D
Btw I'll be live in Madison to last days of Decembet if anybody wants to meet with me and talk I will be glad!
If somebody from Madison who will go at Lambeu Field this Sunday has a free seat in his car take me take me please :)))))
Can anybody tell me what electronics I could take at Lambeu ? iPod, iPad or just cell phone? I'm here trying to make a documentary movie about life of ordinary Americans, about sport support etc. And I would like to make some video and fotos when I will be at the stadium:))))

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some concerns with the Sitton and Lang injuries, and will the team be off or ready to roll after a week off and facing a desperate rival.
A blip here and there, but in the end
Packers. 34-24

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
MVP of this game = Jay cutler. Ol' Jay Ol' Jay why don't you toss some our way!!! Cuntler throws 3 picks this time and gets sacked 6 times. This will throw him into utter retard mode......

Packers have andwill continue to play well off the bye week. The perfect team to face after taking a beat down in new Orleans... Da Bears !!!

Arod will feast on bear flesh and even Lacy has a decent game. Arod 345 yds, 4 TD's

Packers 38

Teddy bears 17

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Perhaps the MOST enjoyable 5:35 you'll see this week (or month, or year?).

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

H

HardRightEdge

The Bears, at home, 5-4 with a loss putting the team behind the 8 ball. All hands on deck!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers sets record with 17th pass of over 70 yards. Previously tied with manning n favre

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"We're not going to get flexed out at halftime are we?"

Hahaha line of the night

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since 1940, #Bears have played 1330 gms.

They've given up 35 pts or more in the 1st half TWICE.

Oct. 26, 2014
Nov. 9, 2014

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
people very confident about us against the bears. To be honest im a bit nervous the bears have a great receiving core and a QB who on his day can be very good. Our defence needs to be playing well on sunday as chicago have a chance to stay with us in a shootout. Pressuring cutler is the key if we can hit him he will make mistakes, if we can get a lead he will make mistakes. Chicago are gonna be up for this game and with these rivalries owt can happen.

I think we will win but i doubt we will blow them away
Oh really? ;)

J/K
I can understand that you might have felt that way after the Taints let down.