Odell Beckham Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

LOL Oh man this is too funny. And the two amigos "liked" your response about using the ignore button but didn't bother to use it themselves. I'm not the one who is bothered by their posts. did you bother to read their posts about them crying they are done with me but continue to take swipes? LOL TOO FUNNY! Holy cow!!!!!

But my point is, if what they say is offensive to you, AND you know they have you on ignore anyway, why TRY to engage them in conversation ? It just seems pointless to me getting yourself all riled up over something you can`t change. Maybe it`s just the former mod in me. Just saying.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But my point is, if what they say is offensive to you, AND you know they have you on ignore anyway, why TRY to engage them in conversation ? It just seems pointless to me getting yourself all riled up over something you can`t change. Maybe it`s just the former mod in me. Just saying.
Buggy, i'm not the one bothered by their post nor am the one whining about ignoring someone then constantly taking swipes at them. if they want to cry about claiming they will ignore me but keep taking swipes they can go ahead and I will continue to call them out on their stupidity.

so it's on them if they want to put me on ignore.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So it came down to money. I'm shocked.
Read an interesting comment from an anonymous GM;"You don't put good players on waivers".

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think with the Rams, it'll come down to who is playing at home. If we're expected to go into LA and beat them with their weapons it'll be tough, the Pack will need the benefit of the weather in GB to help them IMO. The best-case scenario, if they meet in the playoffs is it's a home game in GB and it's frickin cold. Otherwise, I think Stafford takes years of abuse out on us with all his weapons.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think with the Rams, it'll come down to who is playing at home. If we're expected to go into LA and beat them with their weapons it'll be tough, the Pack will need the benefit of the weather in GB to help them IMO. The best-case scenario, if they meet in the playoffs is it's a home game in GB and it's frickin cold. Otherwise, I think Stafford takes years of abuse out on us with all his weapons.
It's difficult disagreeing with anything you said. I know some will say that home field advantage ain't what it used to be, but in the playoffs? I think it's important, especially if you drag a fair weather team into a frigid place like Lambeau Field when it's nearly zero outside.

In LA? At this point I think it's Rams by 7. If it's the playoffs in January, I see the Packers by 3, if played in Green Bay. But, those are just opinions, and guesses. Who knows how it's all going to play out. There are a lot of games, and a lot of potential injuries still out there waiting to happen.

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score

They dont have any fans. It would be a 50/50 game at best in LA.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
You guys didn't want him anyway. My bet, he plays half of the rest of the games and is injured the other half.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The field is 50x100 both places. The best team that day wins doesnt matter where it’s played. If home field were the be all end all some people make it they wouldn’t bother playing the games. That said Mr. MVP (regular season), just threw away a game last week which could impact this very issue.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not to nitpick but I believe both of your numbers referencing the size of the field are incorrect. Just saying.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's difficult disagreeing with anything you said. I know some will say that home field advantage ain't what it used to be, but in the playoffs? I think it's important, especially if you drag a fair weather team into a frigid place like Lambeau Field when it's nearly zero outside.

In LA? At this point I think it's Rams by 7. If it's the playoffs in January, I see the Packers by 3, if played in Green Bay. But, those are just opinions, and guesses. Who knows how it's all going to play out. There are a lot of games, and a lot of potential injuries still out there waiting to happen.
Have to go all the way back to last year to find a warm weather team beating the Pack in GB in cold weather in the playoffs. :)

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Have to go all the way back to last year to find a warm weather team beating the Pack in GB in cold weather in the playoffs. :)
You are right and not just the playoffs either......they haven't lost at Lambeau yet this year to a warm weather team! :cool::coffee: I think had it been snowing in Jacksonville we beat those damn Saints the first game of the year! :roflmao:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
True… and serendipitous for them that they got OBJ.
Yup. Same day as the injury. Sounds like Woods and the Rams didn't even know he tore it until after he had kept practicing and talked to the media.

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brutal for Woods, OBJ gonna get a lot of work it seems. Probably a wash for the Rams at the end of the day.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm guessing there are some shenanigans going on and LA Rams knew Woods was injured prior to signing OBJ to a possible $4Mil/half season deal. The timing appears very fishy. Aren't there injury reporting rules for Wednesday disclosure?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obj really is bad luck for a team. Dodged that bullet :)

D

Deleted member 6794

Those Austrian women are strict, but worth the pain!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Holy crap, where did you get that GIF from my significant other??? I told her to stop posting things like it on the internet.
If it's to the Rams I kinda love it. Except if they win. I'll really be rooting for them to lose and hope they are years in salary cap hell...they deserve to be. imho

The Rams aren't in a great situation regarding the cap next year but unfortunately in a much better than the Packers.

If he wanted to make the best football decision, he would've come to Green Bay.

At the end of the day, he made a decision that he felt was best for him. I commend him for that, but I think he would've been better off with us.

In m opinion OBJ signing with the Rams was a smart football decision as well. They have as much of a chance to win thr Super Bowl this season as the Packers.

Hell, we sign a good ILB for once after basically neglecting the position for near a decade and suddenly we our close to fielding a top 10 unit.

While Campbell has significantly improved the talent level at inside linebacker he's not the only reason the Packers defense is playing much better this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts