Merry Christmas Packer Nation!

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1 gift for all of us! And we didn't even need to wait in long lines to get it! Have a great few days with family and friends and of course GO PACK GO!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I"ll second that. Merry Christmas to all of you...

I'm slicing the ham sooooooooooooo thin that the in-laws will leave early. I'm assuming the pre-game will start at 6 pm Central. :)

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate that the Pack is playing Christmas night. I'm probably going to miss a lot of it. Grandkids coming in and they will be opening presents.

But Merry Christmas all.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doing ours today.by my brothers so I will have Sunday for our game works for me. Merry christmas you all take care and May God bless all of you and your extended family,drive safe yell loud when the pack games is on have fun too.

vancouverpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, let's put football aside for a moment and wish and hope everyone has break with their family and friends and enjoy our time with our loved ones. Remember the ones who are not with us and how they shaped us.

Merry Christmas!!

Nelsons County

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Merry Christmas Packers fans from the other side of the Atlantic - hope you have a cracking time and you and yours get all you dream for; and a perfect day is topped off with the Packers stuffing the Bears!

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Merry Christmas friends. And Hoosier Nation hopes to you see you in Indy soon.:tup:

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all, and I too am not happy we play today, and being tonight with no warmth of the sunshine, makes it even worse.

Can we sue the NFL?

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all my Packer family and to all my deployed Brothers and Sisters who protect the very right for us to spend this wonderful day with our families! Go Pack Go!

So what did everyone get for Christmas? Any Packer stuff?