Matt Flynn

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not that it is wrong or anything, but whats with the Matt Flynn love here? It seems like every thread someone posts something about Matt Flynn. I dont think ive ever seen something like that for a back up player.
Matt Flynn forgives your ignorance and is willing to accept you with open arms.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Matt Flynn once got stranded on an island with only a pocket knife. The next day he emailed the authorities with his location.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he slept with your wife, you'd thank him for the honor.

****** is made from his DNA

911 has him listed as THEIR emergency number

He got denied to be on Fear Factor, simply because he does not fear anything.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He once urinated in a semi-truck’s gas tank as a joke. That truck is now known as Optimus Prime.

McDonald's brings the McRib back whenever he craves it.

He puts greg jennings on HIS back

vancouverpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not that it is wrong or anything, but whats with the Matt Flynn love here? It seems like every thread someone posts something about Matt Flynn. I dont think ive ever seen something like that for a back up player.
Buddy, you need a quality backup or you are toast in this league. He is worth his weight in gold to have on your team. He may not be Aaron but if he is needed I'll be glad that he is around for the sake of the team.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Matt Flynn created the carbon bond.

When God needs advice, he calls on Matt Flynn.

The Bears tried to create a Matt Flynn robot, but it turned rogue and started calling itself Jay Cutler.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Matt Flynn spiked the ball and caused the K-T extinction event.

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With Greg Jennings out MM went to Flynn to see if he would take the spot as No. 1 receiver.
He politely declined and said that he didn't want to take the limelight away from Nelson as being the best white receiver in the league.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Govts dont tax Flynn for living in their country, they pay him for the privilege.

Scotland Yard

What the hell is going on around here!
Reaction score
Firstly, the Packers would resign J. Finley, freeing up the franchise tag.

Next, they franchise M. Flynn.

What is Flynn worth? And, how high can the Packers move up packaging Flynn + the #32 (or so) pick?

Straight up, I'd like to think Flynn might garner a second round pick, but, I'm not sure.

In a package deal, I'm looking at Cleveland, where Holmgren has a history of dealing with the Packers for a starting QB.

Looking at the Browns, they have their own pick around 5-t0-10, but, they also have the Falcons first round pick this year. That pick is in the 20-23 range right now.

Colt McCoy isn't really getting it done, and Holmgren may covet another affordable option like Flynn. Holmgren doesn't lose any picks and only moves down ~10 spots. So, Holmgren would still end up with two first round picks and Matt Flynn, he'd have to be pretty happy with that, then he lets Flynn and McCoy battle it out in camp. If gets RB Richardson with his first pick and a WR/OL at #32, he'd probably be in pretty good shape to get his offense on track.

From the Packers perspective, moving up 8-to-10 spots for Flynn would be seem to be very good value for the Packers. Bye-bye Erik Walden, hello Upshaw?

Members online

Latest posts