Is It Just Me Or Am I The Only One Worried About This Week. Easy Trap Game.

L

Lunchboxer

Seems like this game against the Broncos can be an easy trap game. Considering next week we are at Atlanta.

I hope the Packers dont over look the Broncos.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually was worried about that earlier in the week, I'm cautious with any opponent and I think the worst mistake you can make is underestimating an opponent. But I don't think anybody, least of are the Packers are stupid enough to fall into that trap. I think this game has the biggest potential for a blowout as any on the schedule this year.

The question is not will we win but by what point margin.

L

Lunchboxer

I actually was worried about that earlier in the week, I'm cautious with any opponent and I think the worst mistake you can make is underestimating an opponent. But I don't think anybody, least of are the Packers are stupid enough to fall into that trap. I think this game has the biggest potential for a blowout as any on the schedule this year.

The question is not will we win but by what point margin.

Remember that game at the Bucs in 09. I was for sure we were going to win that one. That seemed like a blowout win for the Pack also.

I wont be happy till the Pack go up 14-0 nothing.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember that game at the Bucs in 09. I was for sure we were going to win that one. That seemed like a blowout win for the Pack also.

I wont be happy till the Pack go up 14-0 nothing.

Different team, different spirit. We actually have a very good chance of going undefeated this year. Better than I've ever seen.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember this, last year, with Aaron Rodgers starting the game and finishing the game, we lost AT HOME to Chad Henne and the Miami Fish. Yabut yabut, yabut..... it HAPPENED.

L

Lunchboxer

Remember this, last year, with Aaron Rodgers starting the game and finishing the game, we lost AT HOME to Chad Henne and the Miami Fish. Yabut yabut, yabut..... it HAPPENED.

Yea that game too.

The Back to back OT losses to Redskins and the Fins.

It can happen.

Any team,Any given sunday...

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would worry but the pack as a team, seem to have it together,even the panthers game think they realized don't take teams for granted,teams that may not be winning,still want to especially the s.b champs,so I feel a win here go pack

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I worry about the denver defense but have a hard time seeing us lose at home to the broncos. I have no faith in the Broncos offense.

cheeseheadfanatic87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't expect the Packers to go undefeated, but hopefully they don't overlook the Broncos, and ultimately I don't think they will. I think McCarthy will have them ready, and if anything this team has the talent to take over the game. I mean look at the Panthers game when it was 13-0, they dominated the 2nd quarter and from than on they controlled the game, if anything if they do get down, I ultimately expect the Packers to let their depth and experience take over, and they are at home.

It would be nice to be 4-0 heading into the Georgia dome. I feel as if that will be a pesky game.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Their seasonal trap game was at Carolina. They survived that and I don't expect any more trap games. At worst, it will be a slow methodical grind the will and snuff the life out of them game. Every game can't be like last year's second Atlanta game.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Every game can't be like last year's second Atlanta game.
We can hope. :inlove:

I am pretty sure the Packers are going to beat the Broncos at home like they always do. Even if its a trap game Packers can pull themselves out and win it.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
We could lose 16 starters and still win a SB....on wait...we did!

NOT WORRIED.... These are the game if the Pack is smart you dominate and put on your belt in case you lose a few down the stretch so you don't have to sneak into the playoffs. Pack last years seemed to play down to the level of their opponents. They seem to have gotten better this year about that. I think now they have way more confidence and will beat Denver. Also we have Finley back. He's worth a TD or two every game.

31-17 Packers.

Heck, we also just beat the Bears at home. Confidence is riding high in Packer Land.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
It's ok to be worried, I slept pretty good last night thinking about this game.

Most of all I am laughing over that billboard that said "John Fox start Tebow" and had a predicted score of an upset 24-17, if of course Tebow starts lol.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So if Tebow starts... watch out! lol

But seriously, for superstitious reasons, I'm worried about the game. More so than I am about last week. I don't know, against Chicago I just expect to win. But none of these guys feel anything toward Denver (although most of us fans still harbor a grudge against them). I think it'll be a non-impressive win like in Carolina.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel that our defense will really step up, and knock Orton around so much that they may bring in Tebow. Secondly, I think Jordy Nelson will have a monster day as he "flies under the radar."

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Their seasonal trap game was at Carolina. They survived that and I don't expect any more trap games. At worst, it will be a slow methodical grind the will and snuff the life out of them game. Every game can't be like last year's second Atlanta game.
OK so I was wrong. It was like the second Atlanta game last year.

Members online

Latest posts