INTUITION

Reaction score
Ever have one?

Well I have a couple about the Packers this season so far.

#1... Packers wouldn't win the division again, Detroit Lions will come a live and win it..

#2... A. Rodgers will get hurt before the season is over trying to play catch up after falling behind.

#3... Our defense will start slowing down around mid-season waiting for our offense to find itself.

#4... The Chiefs will be Super Bowl Champs after Mahomes signs his $225 mil contract.

Flame Suit on and belted.

Last edited:

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I have an intuition that this will be another pointless thread.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Ever have one?

#1... Packers wouldn't win the division again, Detroit Lions will come a live and win it..

#2... A. Rodgers will get hurt before the season is over trying to play catch up after falling behind.

#3... Our defense will start slowing down around mid-season waiting for our offense to find itself.

#4... The Chiefs will be Super Bowl Champs after Mahomes signs his $225 mil contract.

Flame Suit it on and belted.
I don't think Mahomes can redo a deal this year..

Passepartout

October Outstanding
Reaction score
No offense as you seem to be a decent person OP but hope that they can overcome two years of not playing in the playoffs.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Ever have one?

Flame Suit it on and belted.

Is that you Rodell ?

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any optimists out there? I didn’t anticipate a 3-1 start, much less wins over BOTH the Bears and Queens. This team is not perfect, and I do think the Lions are for real. That makes this the toughest conference in the NFL IMHO.

All that said, I expect this team will continue to surprise, and in a good way. Yes, bumps along the road, but compared to last year, I’ll take it. Maybe not a conference title, but playoffs? Yeah, I think so.