IF The Packers Lose On Saturday.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Packers lose on Saturday? Now, I do not think that will happen.... But if it does?

How are certain Packer Forum members going to react?

Who do you think will jump on T.T.? or even M.M?

Who will say the Packers did not do what was necessary at the beginning of the year with moves to make this loss happen?

Who will type: "It is obvious that our coach can not coach in the playoffs."

Who is going to "*****."

Who is going to have a positive attitude and type: "It was a great ride and I loved every minute of it."

Who is most likely to type: "One and done, we suck?"

I hope it does not happen, but it will unless we go all the way and beat N.E. it is going to happen.

It is the nature of the fan, Sad as it may be.

R.P.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We won't lose but if we do ill just annoy my bro and say at least we won more games than the dolphins anyway i wouldn't be all over anyone no one thought we would get this far at the start of the year so this is a great achievement for the packers.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The FIRE TT brigade will be reformed by the usual Forum Monkeys of course.

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is this...a jinx thread?

Moderators...I suggest that you scorch this thread from the server's hard drive and salt the block and segment so that nothing can ever grow their again!

R.P...why can't you just let it go?

I can post a post saying, "Will the "Favre haters" and "blame Favre firsters" be out to point the fickle finger of blame to protect the Packer's management if this happens?"

What is the point of this thread?

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess my opinion if they lose will depend how they play and the coaching decisions made during the game. If Seattle plays great and beats us then I will just have to grin and bear the loss and be happy with the team's progress even though I will be disappointed. However, if we come out flat and our young players fold under the pressure I will question the preparation by the coaching staff.

That being said, I do think we are going to win, but it will be too close for comfort. I like the bye for our injured players, but I don't want to see us pull a Tampa who rested most of their guys in the final week of the season and came out with no consistency and extremely disinterested on their home field.

steveGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont really think its about if we lose I think its more about how we lose. There will definitely be *****ing no matter what even in a win there will be something negative but if we lose with a lot of bad calls or if we lose due to big injuries like kampy or brett ect does down in the 1st quater i think attitudes will change.

But why discuss this sort of thing now though I mean instead of looking at it in a negative lets try and keep a positive look. If we lose even though we had bye week I will still look at this season as a success. We have the youngest team in the league and exceeded all expectations lets just be happy with what we have achieved and hope that we can build on it next season instead of going backwards.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
And it begins... couldn't wait to throw the first javelin of infighting out there. Well played. :roll:

I guess it doesn't matter if we have a good season or not.. someone within will jab another.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess my opinion if they lose will depend how they play and the coaching decisions made during the game. If Seattle plays great and beats us then I will just have to grin and bear the loss and be happy with the team's progress even though I will be disappointed. However, if we come out flat and our young players fold under the pressure I will question the preparation by the coaching staff.

That being said, I do think we are going to win, but it will be too close for comfort. I like the bye for our injured players, but I don't want to see us pull a Tampa who rested most of their guys in the final week of the season and came out with no consistency and extremely disinterested on their home field.

Well said, er, I mean typed.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I'll understand that we can't win every game. I'll be happy that we turned the corner so to speak. I'll have strong confidence that Brett will continue to play the following year (my sources dont lie) and I'll be excited to watch the Packers go 19 - 0 in 2008.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We will prevail.... We will win.

BEFORE ANYTHING HAPPENS:

I am very sorry that I bashed TT so hard, he showed that he knows his business much better than must of us fans.

I am very happy, gratefull and thankful for this great season with Brett, Teddy, Mike and the whole team.

I am so sorry that I have even sent a letter to the Packer front office, maybe the will use it as toilet paper but I did my part, I apologized in writing.

I had my doubts, anyone is entitled to do so, but if you were wrong you must accept it and apologize, so I have done so.

If we win, as we will come saturday, I will be very happy, I will record the game as I will be flying to France Saturday 4:20 PM central time, and I will enjoy watching it when I come back saturday the 19th as a warm up for the Conference Game, If we lose, that we wont, I will still be very, very, gratefull.

So let the game begin and lets eat some Seachicken Wings !! :twisted:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We will prevail.... We will win.

BEFORE ANYTHING HAPPENS:

I am very sorry that I bashed TT so hard, he showed that he knows his business much better than must of us fans.

I am very happy, gratefull and thankful for this great season with Brett, Teddy, Mike and the whole team.

I am so sorry that I have even sent a letter to the Packer front office, maybe the will use it as toilet paper but I did my part, I apologized in writing.

I had my doubts, anyone is entitled to do so, but if you were wrong you must accept it and apologize, so I have done so.

If we win, as we will come saturday, I will be very happy, I will record the game as I will be flying to France Saturday 4:20 PM central time, and I will enjoy watching it when I come back saturday the 19th as a warm up for the Conference Game, If we lose, that we wont, I will still be very, very, gratefull.

So let the game begin and lets eat some Seachicken Wings !! :twisted:
You have earned my respect sir!!!!!
It takes a big man to admit being wrong, and to type it for all to see.
That takes CLASS! :D