How to get Packer autographs...

Archangel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I'm gonna sell my Smith jersey, adding it to ebay later.
Gonna give a few people easy way to buy.
I already posted on the cowboys site(no I'm no cowgirls fan) but just to see if I can get more buyers. But my asking price is $45-$50 bucks right now. When I add it to ebay, the ebay price will be $74-$125.

This thread gave me the idea kinda.:detsux:

mkecoop

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've seen a few players out and about, but I'm always worried I'm going to be bothering them. Thanks for all the ideas though.

OP
OP
GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've seen a few players out and about, but I'm always worried I'm going to be bothering them. Thanks for all the ideas though.

The only rule I have is that if a packer is out to dinner with family or friends, do not bother him. Everything else is fair game.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only rule I have is that if a packer is out to dinner with family or friends, do not bother him. Everything else is fair game.
Yeah, I think the way to behave is:
If you were in their situation, what would you like and don't like?
Then, be even more strick, because everyone is different.

Would you like to be interrupted when you're dinning with your family? I would. One autograph wouldn't bother, but if I gave one, I'd probably have to give a lot.

Now, if I'm not in a hurry, just walking on the streets, I wouldn't bother.

And if I'm in an event, it would be obligatory for me to give autographs.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I prefer pictures with players to autographs personally. But sometimes pictures can be more difficult

Riley82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi guys i am new to this forum.
Just a quickie how can i get players autographs as i live in the uk and am a bit worried about buying them from ebay.
I have to order most of my merchandise from the U.S

OP
OP
GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Unless you get the autograph in person, there is no way you can be sure it's real. Even letters of authenticity can be forged. At this time in my life, I spend the fall and winter in Phoenix, Az. If I was in Green Bay I could get you a couple of autographs in a week and send them to you for free. It;s no big deal if you live there. I've gotten over a hundred but they were so easy to get I never thought about saving them. Meeting and talking to players was much more fun for me. Step one, decide what object you want autographed. Call Green Bay Packers, INC. American number is 1-920-569-7500 for switchboard. 1-800-992-5750 for pro shop (they might have autographed items for sale , the price will be higher than ebay, but it will be genuine). The best option of all would be to make friends with someone living in Green Bay, they can get it free no problem. In a two week period I got 23 autographs on the white sleeves of my winter coat. I went to visit my mom, she didn't see autographs, she saw dirt and threw the coat in the laundry. I met so many Packers in that small town, I didn't even bother asking for autographs. Call the switchboard and ask for public relations. Maybe if you buy a specific packer item, they will get it autographed for you...just explain that you are from the U.K. Play on their sympathy. Everyone in the Packer Family is very friendly. Good luck mate (or is that Australian)? I think you'll get lucky if you are polite and beg like a dog.lol.

Riley82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheers guys i do buy alot from packers proshop its the best its quite fast delivery also.
About a week.
I am a massive packers fan and am trying to go to lambeau soon i stay up all night to watch us when we are on overhere.
:viksux::chisux::detsux:

kali3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers official search + win promo site is giving away a free Charles Woodson autogrphed Football.

It's a sweepstakes that you can enter with points that you get from using the search promo site.

The sweepstakes ends June 10, 2011.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Thats cool, but the only thing I would want autographed is a Aaron Rodgers jersey, in which I don't own. Unless he will sign my Brett Favre jersey.:detsux:

You've just given me an idea about what to do with this stash of Favre memorabilia I've collected. Here I was just going to sell it on eBay. :Heristical:

OP
OP
GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know it is dangerous but I am going to give my phone number if you want to contact current Packers and former packers. 1-602-772-1537. You can write a letter to your favorite Packer to Packer HQ and they will make sure the player gets the letter. Mail you letter to
Green Bay Packers, Inc.
Attn: (players name)
1265 Lombardi Ave.
P.O. Box 10628
Green Bay. WI 54307

Further questions can be directed to Packer switchboard 1-920-569-7500

Contact the Packers, TV stations, radio stations.....they can tell you were Packer Players are appearing. GO PACK

smitty1141

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I currently live in Virginia, due to having served time in the military, and have come to the conclusion that I will not be able to move back to my beloved Wisconsin anytime soon. My question is I have a Packers football that has a good amount of signatures on it and wanted to know if there is any safe way to get more signatures added to it with me living so far away?

OP
OP
GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
call the Packer phone number I gave in my post....that problem is way out of my pay grade...God bless

LombardiTrophy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you are going to Dallas for Super Bowl week, there will be lots of opportunites. I am working to find out what hotel the Packers are staying at. There is always the red carpet events. I follow several Twitter feeds for the latest info. The best is @supersundayhq

cyhawk70

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, I am stuck here in Vikings country and these people make me sick!:viksux: Anyways, my wife is letting me have a man cave and I am planning on decking it out in Packers things. I am currently working on a NFL Revolution Mini Helment Collection of every team to put around the basement. One thing I would like to add to my basement is an autographed piece. I would love a Clay Matthews or a Aaron Rodgers autograph. If anyone could help me get one or both of their autographs please email me!

Stuck in South Dakota!

Blounts Iron City

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, I am stuck here in Vikings country and these people make me sick!:viksux: Anyways, my wife is letting me have a man cave and I am planning on decking it out in Packers things. I am currently working on a NFL Revolution Mini Helment Collection of every team to put around the basement. One thing I would like to add to my basement is an autographed piece. I would love a Clay Matthews or a Aaron Rodgers autograph. If anyone could help me get one or both of their autographs please email me!

Stuck in South Dakota!

Ever here of eBay,,,,,,,,,yinz aren't the smartest fans in the lot, lol

gl

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Anyone seen the link where the quarterback didn't sign for a cancer stricken lady in a wheel chair?

Unless you're talking about the woman who got the same quarterback's sig the week before that at the same airport - the cancer stricken woman some Packer hater in the media shamelessly used to try to make a very decent guy look bad, the woman who became angry when she found out how the incident had been portrayed by the press - then no. Haven't seen it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts