How to get Packer autographs...

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you live in Green Bay or plan to visit there, I am going to spend about 10 days giving you places to go where Packer Players are appearing and you can get autographs or how to find out ahead of time where they will be appearing. Not all this information can be gotten from the local newspaper. I will be giving you phone numbers to call to find out where Packer players are going to appear for remote TV shows, radio shows and charity events. In my experience the players are more than happy to give autographs.....the player fan relationship is very close. You can watch Packer practices in the preseason and Policeman will hand out a limited number of tickets to get autographs...you can play on there emotions and get a ticket. I will post places where there are weekly TV shows were the public is invited and you can get get autographs. Those of you who live in Green Bay will know a lot of this but not all. Some of you will have even other ideas than I do so please contribute to the thread.

If my ideas don't work for you, I'll send you my autograph...I'm sure that thrills you...LOL.

http://www.packers.com/news-and-events/calendar.html Just found this by accident. Check it out.

WFRV-TV...920-437-5411...Every Monday, former Packer Larry McCarren hosts a tv show with a packer player. You go see it free and prpbably get an autograph. It's at the Lambeau Field Atrium, Legends Room, 4th floor. Escalator to 4th floor opens at 5;00 PM, doors to show open at 5:45 (seating is on a first-come-first-serve basis), show starts at 6:30 so you have time to chat with the host and guest.

Damn, this is a lot of typing to do, but I will go on. Call the TV station and find out if any other Packer events are planned.

Sundays

Gridiron Live
Pregame (90 min before kickoff) - Home Games Only
WNFL 1400 AM, Green Bay
One hour live pregame show hosted by Mark Daniels and Nick Vitrano. Be a part of the show: The live broadcast originates from outside Bay City Smokehouse at the Best Western Midway Hotel, 780 Armed Forces Drive, Ashwaubenon.

Mondays

The Fifth Quarter
5:00 to 6:00 p.m. (will air on Tuesdays after a Packers Monday night game)
WTAQ 1360 AM, Green Bay
Mark Daniels hosts with a Packers player guest. The show is in its 28th season. Be a part of the show: Airs live from Champions Sports Bar and Grill, 1007 Tony Canadeo Run, Green Bay.

In The Huddle
6:00 to 7:00 p.m.
WHBY 1150 AM and WSCO 1570 AM/95.3 FM, Appleton
WR Jordy Nelson co-hosts with Bill Scott and different weekly Packers player guest.Be a part of the show: Airs live from The 5th Quarter, 2101 American Dr., Little Chute

Thursdays

Breakfast with the Boys
5:00 to 6:00 a.m.
WIXX 101.1 FM, Green Bay
LB Brady Poppinga co-hosts with John Maino and a Packers player guest. Live with invited audience from the new Midwest Communications broadcast facility in Bellevue

Later today and tomorrow, I will be giving you the following:

Green Bay Packer Headquarters, phone number and contact (probably public relations)

Green Bay Press-gazette, phone number and contact (probably sports desk or city desk-if it's a charity event

The phone numbers of the TV stations that do remote broadcasts

The phone numbers of the radio stations that do remote broadcasts

Remote broadcasts are were you get to meet and talk to packer players.

Don't be shy, I will give you examples of what to say when you call these companies. They love to help packer fans. If they don't know the answer they will find someone who does and call you back.

If you do all the things I advise, you will get autographs, perhaps pictures taken with a player or players, and maybe a nice conversation.Back on track. Found the information on Green Bay Packers., Inc. Phone (920-569-7500), email addresses, the names and titles of 124 employees. I have a lot more to do and post. When I am finished, please print out so if you plan a trip to the Green Bay area in the future, you will know who to contact to see if you can meet players.
AboutEmploymentContact UsTerms & ConditionsPrivacy PolicyRSS Help

Contact Us

Street Address
Green Bay Packers
Lambeau Field Atrium
1265 Lombardi Avenue
Green Bay, WI 54304
Mailing Address
P.O. Box 10628
Green Bay, WI 54307-0628
Phone Main Switchboard: 920.569.7500 Ticket Office: 920.569.7501 Packers Pro Shop: 800.992.5750
920.569.7510 Fan Information Hotline: 920.569.7502 Hall of Fame Hotline: 920.569.7512 Stadium Tours Hotline: 920.569.7513
Fax Administration: 920.569.7301 Community Outreach: 920.569.7302 Public Relations: 920.569.7201 Ticket Office: 920.569.7101 Packers Pro Shop: 920.569.7
Packers Sites: Lambeau Field| Packers Pro Shop| Training CampAbout | Employment| Contact Us | Terms & Conditions| Privacy Policy| FAQ | Sponsors| RSS Copyright © 2010 Green Bay Packers, Inc.

JUst emailed press-gazette and requested emails whenever they are aware of a Packer or Packers making public appearances.(920-435-4411)

Ok, this is a stretch, but it was posted on the Packer website. If you are going to be in Green Bay, June 11, 2011, Tickets for a Kenny Chesney & Zac Brown Band concert at Lambeau Field in 26 years go on sale Dec. 11, 2010 from ticket masters. I have know idea who the performers are but I bet some Packers will be there.

Archangel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats cool, but the only thing I would want autographed is a Aaron Rodgers jersey, in which I don't own. Unless he will sign my Brett Favre jersey.:detsux:

OP
OP
GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LOL...if it was awesome, why didn't you say you found it awesome? Just kidding. longtime fan is going to make this a sticky tread so I have time to do all the work I need to do.

OP
OP
GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thats cool, but the only thing I would want autographed is a Aaron Rodgers jersey, in which I don't own. Unless he will sign my Brett Favre jersey.:detsux:

LOL..well. I'm not going to spring $80 to get you his jersey. My brother has a framed autographed Bart Starr jersey and a framed autographed Brett Favre jersey. He got both for free, worth a lot of money. Long story.

Archangel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL..well. I'm not going to spring $80 to get you his jersey. My brother has a framed autographed Bart Starr jersey and a framed autographed Brett Favre jersey. He got both for free, worth a lot of money. Long story.

Lol, well I might be able to get a free signed Packers jersey.
I mean my grandfather was a former Packer, I'm sure he can pull some strings.:detsux:

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score

if you would like i can give you a link to a seller on ebay who sells jerseys for $30 to $45 dollars. i got my rodgers jersey for $40. also the ones he sells has everything sewn on so its a much higher quality and doesnt get destroyed in the was like nfl.coms jerseys do after a while

EDIT: here is the link
http://myworld.ebay.com/srmyers1957/
i certify this guy sells good quality jerseys. do remember that these are not official but they are the next best thing.

OP
OP
GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if you would like i can give you a link to a seller on ebay who sells jerseys for $30 to $45 dollars. i got my rodgers jersey for $40. also the ones he sells has everything sewn on so its a much higher quality and doesnt get destroyed in the was like nfl.coms jerseys do after a while

EDIT: here is the link
eBay My World - srmyers1957
i certify this guy sells good quality jerseys. do remember that these are not official but they are the next best thing.

Thank you very much woodchipper. It's ok if they are not official NFL jerseys, every
time I buy one, the player gets cut or traded.

Archangel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn, that is cool. get me his autograph!

Yeah sure, he was not a big name player, more like a role player.
Name Ronald Simpkins, went to the super bowl in lost to the 49ers.
Played 8 seasons, 3 with green bay.

Thank you very much woodchipper. It's ok if they are not official NFL jerseys, every
time I buy one, the player gets cut or traded.

I hear you, I got a Javon Walker Broncos jersey, a Miami Heat O'Neal jersey, and a Green Bay Brett Favre jersey.lol

I also have a Emmit Smith jersey I wanna sell.:detsux:

OP
OP
GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah sure, he was not a big name player, more like a role player.
Name Ronald Simpkins, went to the super bowl in lost to the 49ers.
Played 8 seasons, 3 with green bay.

Ronald Bernard Simpkins, College:Michigan Drafted 7th round by Cincinnati
Career Highlights:
3.5 sacks
4 fumbles recovered.
5 kick returns...32 yards. (was he that slow..lol).
Does he have a football card?
And yes he was a Packer.

Archangel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ronald Bernard Simpkins, College:Michigan Drafted 7th round by Cincinnati
Career Highlights:
3.5 sacks
4 fumbles recovered.
5 kick returns...32 yards. (was he that slow..lol).
Does he have a football card?
And yes he was a Packer.

Yeah I know, I got the guy on speed dial.
He was a linebacker, they don't normally recover kicks, LB's in those days didn't need to be god fast like too day.
Like I said he was a role player, he was better in college, 10x all-american. He might have a card, I'll ask him when I see him on Christmas.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I don't live anywhere near GB and would love to get out there some time soon, but with school, I just don't see it happening for another few years. Is there any way someone who is going to be at a game or at a signing could get something signed for me, if I mailed it out there?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Firstly, thank you GreenGoldAngel for taking the time to do all this for everyone. I'm sure people appreciate finding opportunities they didn't know existed. I don't think I will be able to get to Green Bay any time soon, I'm kind of stuck in Eagle's territory. I have a Westbrook and Runyan jersey, not autographed though. NOT selling them, doubt there would be any buyers on here anyway, LOL.

OP
OP
GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Firstly, thank you GreenGoldAngel for taking the time to do all this for everyone. I'm sure people appreciate finding opportunities they didn't know existed. I don't think I will be able to get to Green Bay any time soon, I'm kind of stuck in Eagle's territory. I have a Westbrook and Runyan jersey, not autographed though. NOT selling them, doubt there would be any buyers on here anyway, LOL.

Thank you. I finally figured out that what good is knowledge if you don't share it?

I still have my Reggie White jersey and, no, you can't have it.

Anyway, I am have fun doing this. What is crazy is that I met so many Packer players and never asked for autographs. Like I have said, it's really a small town. To me Packers were just neighbors and who would ask a neighbor for an autograph..LOL. I am so lucky.

OP
OP
GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Thank you. I finally figured out that what good is knowledge if you don't share it?

I still have my Reggie White jersey and, no, you can't have it.

Anyway, I am have fun doing this. What is crazy is that I met so many Packer players and never asked for autographs. Like I have said, it's really a small town. To me Packers were just neighbors and who would ask a neighbor for an autograph..LOL. I am so lucky.

OP
OP
GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I know, I got the guy on speed dial.
He was a linebacker, they don't normally recover kicks, LB's in those days didn't need to be god fast like too day.
Like I said he was a role player, he was better in college, 10x all-american. He might have a card, I'll ask him when I see him on Christmas.

Mushroom gave me a heads up...his autographed Michigan cards are for sale on ebay. But a Packer card would be nice.

OP
OP
GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Apology: I said I would have all the information I could find by tonight....getting all the phone numbers, persons to contact, and email address is more work than I thought. In addition I am disorganized...after 16 hours of work, I lost half the data I had collected on scraps of paper. Please be patient with me.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apology: I said I would have all the information I could find by tonight....getting all the phone numbers, persons to contact, and email address is more work than I thought. In addition I am disorganized...after 16 hours of work, I lost half the data I had collected on scraps of paper. Please be patient with me.

Sweetheart, you have nothing to apologize for. You are donating your time and knowledge when you don't even have to. Take your time, relax and enjoy yourself!

OP
OP
GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Getting back on track. Keep checking in on post 1 of this thread. Don't worry about the phone numbers and names I am giving you for now. I will be making all the phone calls to make sure the information is accurate and up to date....besides I like to talk to people involved with the Packers.

OP
OP
GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am adding information on getting Packer autographs frequently. Right now all the info looks disorganized but when I am done, I will edit everything and it will read like a "how to do" book.

Members online

Latest posts