good season

Bart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah great season, its been abit up and down, but overall it was good and fun to watch. See you guys next season

realist4pack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Negative Nancy's Relax. This team was projected to be a one and done in the playoffs after this season. They played with heart. Tough loss but they were in it till the last play. Heck of a game

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not acceptable. Rodgers bailed us out this year. He should be traded to an actual NFL team instead of one posing with NFL coaches. He is too good for our coaches and GM. Kudos to him and Janis.

Jdeed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't say it was a bad one when you make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Dude you can't expect people to be all hunky doorie after a loss like this. Why even make a thread if you expect a 100% positive talk??? get the *bleep* outta here that's not even realistic.

You can make a thread----

like it or not people want to say it was a good season

if you dont like it then dont post here or dont open it--its that simple

JKramer64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I couldn't be more proud of this team. They played their hearts out. Can't ask for any more. Except a ref that can flip a coin.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just heart breaking that the catch by janis was just a fking waste. if we had won that would have been another miracle in the making! just fking wow! still can't believe it! cardinals didn't deserve this win.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Y
We won against Denver in 2007. But no doubt we have struggled mightily. Since that win we've gone 0-8-1 in overtime.
Yup forgot that but the trend is undeniable.MM just can't seem to win close games when it matters the most.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers lost BECAUSE they couldn't score touchdowns in the red zone...AGAIN. Can't blame the defense that was a good play by Palmer and great effort by Fitz.

Circa1919

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It wasn't a good season. Not with the talent I know we have. We underperformed the good part of the season and was lucky to have a 6-win streak to pad us. That said, I can't help but admire that we got as far as we did with scrubs and an offense that wasn't in sync all year. Still burns though. Burns bad. Hopefully the young talent we have will be even better next year.

Jz3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So we finally had a good defense besides when Capers F's it up and really only missing Jordy Nelson. So losing is a good season. This is a super bowl or bust team every year with Rodgers. The Pats have less and do more. No excuses.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This confirms to me.....I hate the NFL overtime. Play a quarter.

While I am still caught up in what just happened, I'm beginning to think that even the new overtime is flawed. This is the second year in a row where our offense didn't get to touch the ball. Yes, defense is part of the game, but during regulation each team gets the ball kicked off to them at least once to make possession equitable. As OT is basically a new game, it would seem to make sense to apply it there as well.

Jz3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I expect the Packers to lose every game because MM and Capers are bone heads. But any team with Rodgers has a chance.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a positive thread

you want to *****, make your own

Sorry. This season was a failure. Epic comeback only to blow it in 3 plays? For as good as the defense played this game how do you leave a top 10 WR of all time wide open? And Shields lost this game with his dropped ints. I'm bitter as hell and I AM NOT sorry about it.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
It wasn't a good season. Not with the talent I know we have. We underperformed the good part of the season and was lucky to have a 6-win streak to pad us. That said, I can't help but admire that we got as far as we did with scrubs and an offense that wasn't in sync all year. Still burns though. Burns bad. Hopefully the young talent we have will be even better next year.

down top 3 wr---almost still won--

pretty good to me

We shouldn't havent even been this far but they did

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Y

Yup forgot that but the trend is undeniable.MM just can't seem to win close games when it matters the most.

Yeah, most of the "close" wins we've had over the years have been us holding on for dear life to a big lead we squandered. Or at least it seems that way. Very few come from behind wins with MM/Rodgers.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry. This season was a failure. Epic comeback only to blow it in 3 plays? For as good as the defense played this game how do you leave a top 10 WR of all time wide open? And Shields lost this game with his dropped ints. I'm bitter as hell and I AM NOT sorry about it.

then go post in the bad season thread..

why is that so HARD to understand?

I fully get people hate the season---hate the coaches--hate everyone, so go and complain in those threads..

But there are some that were proud of this team, so dont **** on their opinion...

ls1bob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If MM and crew will play the young talent

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
down top 3 wr---almost still won--

pretty good to me

We shouldn't havent even been this far but they did

I don't think any other team in the league comes close to winning that came without their top 3-4 receivers. Patriots without Gronk, Edelman, and Amendola wouldn't.

Very good job by the staff and the young guys who really stepped up tonight.