Fußball-Bundesliga

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure I like Jupp starting all these backups even if it is against Hoffenheim. Anytime Boateng is in on defense, I'm not happy. He gets beat too much and fouls too much.
I still believe Boateng has potential to be in the starting eleven.
He just needs playing time. Will be interesting to see if he will get more playing time when Guardila will be the coach.
1-0 Bayern at halftime, looks like Hoffenheim has a good chance of beeing relegated after this season - that will make a lot of German football fans, including me, very happy :sneaky:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I still believe Boateng has potential to be in the starting eleven.
He just needs playing time. Will be interesting to see if he will get more playing time when Guardila will be the coach.
1-0 Bayern at halftime, looks like Hoffenheim has a good chance of beeing relegated after this season - that will make a lot of German football fans, including me, very happy :sneaky:

I'll tell ya what. We'll sell him to Hamburg. How's that?

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Not very classy by Klopp and more and more it shows that success went to his head. :rolleyes:
This discussion is childish and reminds me of the old Ricola TV commercial claim "Who has invented it?"

Nobody ever said Klopp was a classy guy. Every game he acts like a child. I keep waiting for him to fall down on the pitch with an aneurysm. You can see spit flying out of his mouth when he's going bonkers on the sideline. But you can't deny his results. He's been able to put together a good winning combination. I think he underestimated Bayern in this last match against them. You could tell from the smirk on his face when Bayern scored. He expected to come back and win it easily.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
So Bender says his team, Dortmund, are near perfection. Badstuber says his team, Bayern has room for improvement that Pep will bring. Who is right?

BTW, I really wish Schalke would take Dortmund down a peg this weekend....

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Once again Boateng stands around while the ball sails over his head...arrrgghhhh. He's the best player Dusseldorf has.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just turned on my TV, missed the Dusseldorf goal but just in time to see Muller scoring.
Schalke with a 2-0 lead against Dortmund...
I dont like both teams and really dont care who wins, its like choosing between the devil and the deep blue see :rolleyes:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Just turned on my TV, missed the Dusseldorf goal but just in time to see Muller scoring.
Schalke with a 2-0 lead against Dortmund...
I dont like both teams and really dont care who wins, its like choosing between the devil and the deep blue see :rolleyes:

It was an easy goal for Dusseldorf and instead of going after the ball, Boateng stood packed close to his mates looking like he didn't know what he was supposed to do. Every time he plays, Bayern struggles on defense. I don't think it's a coincidence.

Dusseldorf made the mistake of going into defense after they scored on Bayern. Bad move against Bayern. Dusseldorf should have kept up the pressure.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was an easy goal for Dusseldorf and instead of going after the ball, Boateng stood packed close to his mates looking like he didn't know what he was supposed to do. Every time he plays, Bayern struggles on defense. I don't think it's a coincidence.

Dusseldorf made the mistake of going into defense after they scored on Bayern. Bad move against Bayern. Dusseldorf should have kept up the pressure.

Hmm, sounds like Jerome Boateng wont become your favorite player anymore :D;)
I dont think that Dusseldorf has the abilities to keep up the speed and the pressure against Bayern for 90 minutes, I expect Bayern scoring two or three more goals...

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Hmm, sounds like Jerome Boateng wont become your favorite player anymore :D;)
I dont think that Dusseldorf has the abilities to keep up the speed and the pressure against Bayern for 90 minutes, I expect Bayern scoring two or three more goals...

This game has me totally confused by Jupp. He leaves Boateng and Gustavo in and he pulls Mandzukic to put in my actual favorite player, Mario Gomez. But I think Mandzukic is better than Gomez.

Now Shaqiri for Kroos. :unsure:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game has me totally confused by Jupp. He leaves Boateng and Gustavo in and he pulls Mandzukic to put in my actual favorite player, Mario Gomez. But I think Mandzukic is better than Gomez.

Ups, 2-1 Dusseldorf.....omg

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

Pizarro for Mueller???? What the heck is going on? Does Jupp have a hangover?

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
OK, now I get it. We play Arsenal at the Allianz Arena on Wednesday. That's why Jupp was mixing and matching players. He was saving some of their energy for Wednesday.

Members online

Latest posts