Fußball-Bundesliga

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Finally got to see Dortmund v Hamburg well deserved win Son's first goal was special. :tup: Where is he from Korea/Japan? looks like a great prospect. The Varrtmeister was in the thick of things ha! Happy days!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finally got to see Dortmund v Hamburg well deserved win Son's first goal was special. :tup: Where is he from Korea/Japan? looks like a great prospect. The Varrtmeister was in the thick of things ha! Happy days!
Yes, he's from South-Korea - 20 yo and very talented. Unfortunatley his contract expires in 2014 so Hamburg tries to extend it.
If this isnt possible I guess they will sell him to an EPL team after this season.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Yes, he's from South-Korea - 20 yo and very talented. Unfortunatley his contract expires in 2014 so Hamburg tries to extend it.
If this isnt possible I guess they will sell him to an EPL team after this season.

Hope you keep him, 20 years old and bags of talent. As you know hanging on to players like him will help HSV greatly.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Halftime, 1-0 vdVaart. Great shot.
Now waiting for the second half.
Another freezing afternoon but as long as Hamburg wins its perfect ;)

Goal celebrations:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
If Dortmund is only playing with 10 men, then why is the ball always in Frankfurt's half of the field?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Dortmund is only playing with 10 men, then why is the ball always in Frankfurt's half of the field?

Playing 11 against 10 is not always as easy as it seems ;)
Very good game by Dortmund so far.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score

Playing with 10 against 11 with a correct formation can sometimes be an advantage. In 1967 10 men Scotland beat newly crowned World Champs England 2-3 at Wembley with only 10. It should have been a rout but we took the mickey instead of finishing them off in style.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Playing 11 against 10 is not always as easy as it seems ;)
Very good game by Dortmund so far.

I think Dortmund is the scariest team in the Bundesliga. They look sharper than Bayern to me, and you know how I love Bayern. But Dortmund can really attack when they want to and very fast.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Bayern is chasing Gareth Bale?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ants-Gareth-Bale-Bayern-Munich-spend-50m.html

Good player, but I have my doubts that he is worth 50m GBP.
Looks like Pep's shopping list will be a very expensive one ;)

Yeah hes a good player and i hope he moves on to another league........anywhere will do. If it was not for his blatant cheating id almost call SubmarineBoy world class, but i cant.

I think Dortmund is the scariest team in the Bundesliga. They look sharper than Bayern to me, and you know how I love Bayern. But Dortmund can really attack when they want to and very fast.

I tend to agree with you there, saw Lewandowski for the first time against HSV. Although he got sent off was impressed with his pace, lightning.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Today, Bayern looked fast and scary. And that was using their backups. But it was against Bremen. Nessie, you are right. Gomez definitely lost not only a step, but his spark as well. That long injury really affected him.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Today, Bayern looked fast and scary. And that was using their backups. But it was against Bremen. Nessie, you are right. Gomez definitely lost not only a step, but his spark as well. That long injury really affected him.

Yepp.....impressive game by Bayern and seeing Bremen losing 6-1 is the only positive result this weekend so far :rolleyes:
Losing 5-1 against Hanover hurts....:(

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Boy, I sure hope Dortmund plays this pedestrian against Bayern. M'gladbach made them look real vulnerable.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Well, the Bayern/Dortmund match wasn't the barn burner I thought it would be. It was an excellent game. It was a game played fairly by both sides as well. There seems to be a certain degree of respect between these two teams. But Dortmund looked a little flat, though there were moments they put the fright into Bayern. Robben looks like a man on a mission. I think he's trying to prove he deserves to start. That must be quite a battle in practices.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, the Bayern/Dortmund match wasn't the barn burner I thought it would be. It was an excellent game. It was a game played fairly by both sides as well. There seems to be a certain degree of respect between these two teams. But Dortmund looked a little flat, though there were moments they put the fright into Bayern. Robben looks like a man on a mission. I think he's trying to prove he deserves to start. That must be quite a battle in practices.

Dang, I couldnt watch the game yesterday but Bayern seems to be unstoppable this season.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
The Gladbach v. Frankfurt game was a joke. Frankfurt couldn't hit the goal if it was a half meter in front of them. Sloppy game on both sides. Glad Bach went into delaying tactics like slow substitutions with a half hour still to go in the match. When Inui got clear shots. He always sited them. Sad game with lousy play.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Well, Stuttgart deserved to lose today. After they went up one - nil, they spent more time laying down on the pitch than an English ball boy. Somebody should let them know the Academy Awards have already been distributed.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, Stuttgart deserved to lose today. After they went up one - nil, they spent more time laying down on the pitch than an English ball boy. Somebody should let them know the Academy Awards have already been distributed.

Hamburg plays Stuttgart next Sunday. I hope for a better game than today, but as long as we cant beat teams like Furth I dont expect nothing.
Another wasted afternoon......

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Not sure I like Jupp starting all these backups even if it is against Hoffenheim. Anytime Boateng is in on defense, I'm not happy. He gets beat too much and fouls too much.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts