First Time I've ever liked a Bear

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like this comment someone left on the link:

At the end of the day the Bears and Packers can't stand each other but believe me when I say that there is a great deal of respect between these two franchises. These guys have more heart than you might think unlike those DIRTY Lions. I'm not a pack fan but I can tell you that they are more welcoming than a Lions fan. Suh might have actually pulled the plug if he were at that hospital and thrown the bed with the kid out the window from the 16th floor.​

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I agree about the love hate thing. I personally feel that the only people that have the right to talk smack about the Bears are Packer fans. I will come to the defense of the Bears if I hear anyone else bad mouthing them. They are after all only one of the original 3 NFL teams, they have the second most number of championships, they have a long and proud tradition just like the Pack. We would not be who we are without the Bears and the Bears would not be who they are without us.

Just Two words embody what the NFL has been and should always be about, PACKERS Vs BEARS. The Black and Blue division baby, 26 NFL Championships between 4 teams. This is where football lives.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
That was cool of him.

You wouldn't believe it, but there is actual respect between these organizations. The hardest of competitors have to respect each other at the end of the day no matter the out come.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
I agree about the love hate thing. I personally feel that the only people that have the right to talk smack about the Bears are Packer fans. I will come to the defense of the Bears if I hear anyone else bad mouthing them. They are after all only one of the original 3 NFL teams, they have the second most number of championships, they have a long and proud tradition just like the Pack. We would not be who we are without the Bears and the Bears would not be who they are without us.

Just Two words embody what the NFL has been and should always be about, PACKERS Vs BEARS. The Black and Blue division baby, 26 NFL Championships between 4 teams. This is where football lives.
I gave you a "like" on this but the Bears still SUCK!!!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I gave you a "like" on this but the Bears still SUCK!!!
Ok, this is a big coincidence, I was going thru emails looking for a confermaition on a cruise we are taking and I came across an photo the guy I work with sent me after the NFC championship game last year. This is him at the game. You would not belive that this is a highly intelegent guy by looking at him but like me he has passion for his team.

He sat in the upper seats at soldier for 3 hours like this. Almost got hypothermia. But like you say THE BEARS STILL SUCK
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
People like this? I think he was teasing a sick kid and do NOT find it amusing at all.
There is nothing abnormal about this guy, well almost nothing abnormal. He has an IQ of 132. He just has weird eyes and poor judgement.

Do you really think I would post a photo of a special needs kid and mock him? Please....

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People like this? I think he was teasing a sick kid and do NOT find it amusing at all.
There is nothing abnormal about this guy, well almost nothing abnormal. He has an IQ of 132. He just has weird eyes and poor judgement.

Do you really think I would post a photo of a special needs kid and mock him? Please....
Correct me if I'm wrong but I was under the impression that G&G was commenting on the original article and not on the pic you posted R double C.

If that's the case, another reason to hit reply when responding to certain posts.

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score

If I was a sick kid and an NFL player signed my dry-erase board and wrote a message, I would be ecstatic. It was meant as a playful tease.