Favre wired for NFL Films

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett NEVERv lost focus of the game! Sign of a TRUE competitor and a True CHAMPION!

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice sig line Packnic. :D I'm seriously considering making a "LET'S KEEP THIS S#!T GOING!" poster for the game Sunday.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow that was beyond awesome.

"Dragon! D Lee, Dragon!"

6 seconds later....TOUCHDOWN!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I found it funny after the game when asked about the Marino thing he had no idea. He asked if they had it at half time or after the game? LOL

I really don't think he seen it, you could see he heard it but I don't think he knew it was on the jumbo tron...

Instead he was looking at game pics... coverages... the man is dialed in this year... A HUNGRY FAVRE!

OP
OP
P

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Note how his "game voice" is so much more intense than his press conference voice.

Loved the sideline comment to Clifton - "way to overcome your coaching" and in the huddle "practice...eh...THIS we love"

ttsather

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I knew Favre called for the "dragon" route on #421, but I didn't realize he actually yelled it at Donald Lee.

Somehow, after this, I don't think we'll be hearing about a "dragon" signal ever again. They'll have to change the term.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Note how his "game voice" is so much more intense than his press conference voice.

Loved the sideline comment to Clifton - "way to overcome your coaching" and in the huddle "practice...eh...THIS we love"

The 'way to over come your coaching' I thought was awesome.

Thanks for the clip... that alone was better than any highlight video I've done lol ... they should mike Favre every game.

Members online

No members online now.