Do you miss the trolls?

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Well I still twitch when I suspect a troll. I still see them in dark corners. I'm working on it folks, I really am.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
You guys are too much!! Nothing like a perfect season to have to start a thread like this!:roflmao:

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
And when we do get more trolls, they'll be singing this until we all say "ban him I've heard enough"

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

L

Lunchboxer

I miss those Bear trolls.

I remember last year before the NFC Title game all of those damn Bear trolls posting crap. I love that.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
One of the best was MNVikes4eva, or whatever the hell it was. That guy lasted a good while before somebody finally banned him.

I'm also ashamed to say I actually miss the Paul Bearer troll. Ohhhhhh Beeearrrrrsssssss! I think it's also the same troll who went by the name Micheal Knight. There were a bunch of those "knight" trolls that kept getting banned for having multiple user names. But that guy did crack me up, I have an odd sense of humor.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
They'll be out in full force come playoff time. If the Giants make the playoffs expect tons of them....

OH MY GOOOOOOOOD

Giants fans can be some of the biggest ******* fanbases in the league. I absolutely can't stand them, and the Jets is no better. I guess it's from being yankees up north lol.

I think Dallas should be a team up there with Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, and both NY teams cause their fans trolling also rank high with those idiots when it comes to being sore losers. I'm down south, and the only Dallas fans I get a long with are older fellas that have lived long enough to see Jerry Jones is a piece of **** and Romo will never be half the QB Aikman was.

If Dallas has to play us in the playoffs, expect those fans to come out of the woodshed with their "Cowboys are goin' to the Super Bowl!" I just love how every year they say Dallas is going to the Super Bowl, and we've been 3 times since the last time Dallas was in it lol

rmayer32

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not a forum troll, but a radio troll. I remember driving home from work last year before the NFC game and a Bears fan was on 670 the score claiming that the Bears won the division and shouldn't have to play the Packers in any championship game, they should just be allowed to go to the superbowl.

Because, after all they won the division. I almost drove off the rode laughing so hard, brain dead idiot. :confused:

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They can't think of anything to bash our team about. Yes, the Packers are that good.
I've seen some internet criticism about us - Packer fans - being "bandwagon jumpers." I've been accused of many things, but never that in my 55 years. If they can't attack our team, they'll come after us I suppose.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I've seen some internet criticism about us - Packer fans - being "bandwagon jumpers." I've been accused of many things, but never that in my 55 years. If they can't attack our team, they'll come after us I suppose.

Yeah, my 25 year old son has been a fan since I first put Packers jammies on him. When he was 10 or 11 he was so excited when he got a (shhh don't tell) #4 autograph. Yet his buddies are always riding him about "just becoming" a fan.

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, my 25 year old son has been a fan since I first put Packers jammies on him. When he was 10 or 11 he was so excited when he got a (shhh don't tell) #4 autograph. Yet his buddies are always riding him about "just becoming" a fan.
Non-Packer fans just don't get it, do they?

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Just wait if you face the Ravens in the SB. Just wait.

"Hi guys. I am a Ravens fan. First of all I want to thank you SO MUCH for beating the piece of crap Steelers last year. We in Ravens nation were all rooting for the Packers. With that being said you guys have never faced a defense like you will in the Super Bowl. This Baltimore D is loads better then what you saw with the Steelers last year. This Ravens D is gonna bring the heat bad on Rodgers.And this game is in Indy and Jim Irsay is the devil. They STOLE OUR TEAM. They stole it!!! They stole everything. And it's only fitting we win it all in their house to shove it to them. I think I am going to thow beer bottles at Colts fans when I see them leading up to the game."

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I could start a Niner thread! :roflmao:

Only if it's about the weather.

"You see guys, the Packers+cold and/or elements=not good
49ers are BUILT for bad weather. I love their chances in a cold or bad weather game even if we only score 2 FGs.

j/k you know I like ya. ;)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OH MY GOOOOOOOOD

Giants fans can be some of the biggest ******* fanbases in the league. I absolutely can't stand them, and the Jets is no better. I guess it's from being yankees up north lol.
Funny you write this because I happened to come across this pic today.
I was thinking of using it as my sig. since they were proven wrong.
LOL LOL LOL x 100!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Funny you write this because I happened to come across this pic today.
I was thinking of using it as my sig. since they were proven wrong.
LOL LOL LOL x 100!

Bahahahahahaha I also know some places that aren't the Giants neighborhood...They are as follows:

Green Bay
New Orleans
Philadelphia (oh yeah, they lost to Vince Young)
Seattle
San Francisco
and............WHO THE HELL LOSES TO THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS AND REX GROSSMAN!!??? My god, Eli got out played by Rexy in the opening game of the year, that's pretty bad, no that's not bad at all, that is a ******* embarrassment that someone should be ashamed of.

The one thing I love from Giants fans is how they constantly talk how Eli is better than everyone for beating the Patriots a few years back, but at the same time....had Samuel not dropped that interception, they'd probably have run Eli out of the city, since after all Favre's pick is the only reason they got there to start with.

Members online

Latest posts