1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Club Seat Info?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by sixone220, Jan 14, 2005.

1. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    i was just looking for a little info about these seats. i'm expecting to come up at the top spot of the list for tickets, most likely next yr. i was curious as to what the face value is so i know what to expect to be paying for 2 tickets for the season. i know there's no bad seats there but any thoughts on the pros and cons to indoor and outdoor? anything that anyone can tell me would be appreciated.

thanks
  2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    One of our ticket packages is in section 121 row 65 seats 12,13,14,15 (45-50 yd line on the visitors side) and I would never want to sit indoor! Just not the same feel for the game!!
  3. fondypackfan

fondypackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think I heard from one of my friends who's dad has tickets in the club seats that they are $225 a piece but I don't know if that varies depending on where the seats are.
  4. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It does vary. 175 for indoor and end zone up to 250 between the 40s.
  5. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    my thoughts too on sitting outdoors but i may not get a choice. those are some steep prices. i don't need to be waited on in my seat but not planning on 57,000 people giving up on the pack and allowing me reg tickets.
  6. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    I agree, I can sit in doors without having to risk popping a arrogant and becoming one myself LoL
  7. gotarace27

gotarace27 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've sat in club seats and outdoors and without a doubt outside is the way to go. All the time i sat in a overpriced club seat, i was wanting to go outside. You sure loose a feel for the game behind those glass walls.
  8. leopardmech

leopardmech Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I know what you mean I have an indoor club seat here in my house and it doesn't even feel like I am at the game :D . Really though if you get seats who cares your are in Lambeau. Sixone just remember this poor Canadian if you ever need company in the seat beside you. :lol:

Later
    Leopardmech
  9. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    We went to Lambeau this year for the Home Opener - and waited to scalp tickets in an attempt to sit down front behind the Packers bench... my buddy went to 29 straight games, both home & away, and always got to sit pretty much in those areas - he has the pics to prove it - go to www.packerpics.com - you'll see what I mean.

Well, we got behind the packers bench alright, but upstairs about row 30 on the 48 yd line. It was perfect for me, I could see the other side of the field and watch the whole game without a worry.. ol' Sammy, he'd complained about not getting down front and was apologetic the whole time... I had to tell him to shut up already...

What an awesome way to watch a football game... at Lambeau Field.
    It was my first time there - I'd seen Majik Man at county Stadium years ago..
    My girl and I are saving to go back next year.. I'd like a December game, or a Monday Night-er...

Anyway - we scalped out tickets to the Bears game and they were (30 minutes before the game) a little over $300 each - but I'm here to tell ya - DAMN WELL WORTH EVERY PENNY!
  10. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    well i can tell you for sure that i will only go to 2, maaaaybe 3. the rest will all get sold. i love the pack but i can't be driving 12 hrs every weekend and i'd prob be better off renting a house than getting screwed on the game night rates at the hotels.