1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cheesehead from germany coming into the board...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by CHFG, Jan 17, 2005.

1. CHFG

CHFG Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Hi all !

I just wanted to introduce myself into this message board. I am a german native from the Frankfurt area and became a packer fan in the beginning of the nineties. I found this board in another thread of the packerchatters.com message board and am looking forward to posting here. I apolgy myself in advance for my (sometimes) bad english. :roll: But i will try my very best. :wink:

So heres to a Happy New Year and hopefully a successfull off-season for our beloved Pack. A nice start of the week to all of you !

BTW: i will be rooting for either the Pats or the Steelers because i can't stand the Superbowl to be won by any NFC team besides the Packers. :twisted:

Best wishes
    Cheesehead from germany
  2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Welcome aboard CHFG, I am glad we have a true German on with us now! I actually surfed into a coupld German Packer sites the other day, but had no idea what they said so I didn't know how to contact the webmaster to exchange links! If you know of any good German forums, make sure you drop a link in to our site!

I Look forward to reading your posts!
  3. leopardmech

leopardmech Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wouldn't have been the beer and bratwurst that attracted you to the Packers would it CHFG. :D

Later
    Leopardmech