Bucks beat Bulls in preseason game 10/8/23

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A battle of Bucks reservists, looking for a spot in the rotation when the real season begins. No Giannis, no Khris, and no Dame.

Bucks won it, but the real battle was for the 5th spot beside Giannis, Khris, Dame, and Lopez. The winner... to date... Marjon Beauchamp, who was by far the player of the game for the Bucks, and he's in the competition for that 5th spot in the rotation. He's young, has a lot of game in him, and should be, in my opinion, at this point, the 5th man. Connaughton and Crowder will be in the mix as top reserves. There's some real talent on this team. It is talented enough to win the championship.

Now, it's up to this new coaching staff to utilize the talents of all these guys effectively, and insure it isn't a "one-man-show" with Giannis trying to win the game alone, or over extending his abilities. Dame, along with Griffin as the new HC should be a stabilizer, not an enabler like Bud was for Giannis.

Let the games begin! It's gonna be an exciting ride!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
They beat the Lakers too and the new guy (can you tell I'm a casual fan) played pretty well from what I read.

Members online

Latest posts