Brandon Jackson

zoogies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about that Bjax, y'all. Kid can ball. Husker nation is proud of you Brandon!

Chin up, Packer fans. You got a great team going here...yes, your defense needs some work. It'll come. Rodgers has done great for you guys this year and you'll be back in the thick of things next year. It's hard to believe you're 5-7.

Hey, I'm a Pats fan. Maybe we'll join you in watching other teams do the playoffs this year ;)

Killazach

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been saying since week 3 we should try starting Brandon Jackson. His average is great and unline Ryan Grant he actually knows how to cut to the outside and find his own holes. Ryan Grant for trucking, brandon Jackson for overall running imo.

bp65

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me and my brother have been saying this since the beginning of the year Jackson is the superior running back over Grant and deserves to be the starting back....Grant is an ok back who ocassionaly will have a big game and benefited greatly from coming in halfway through the year in 2007 where he was completley fresh going against defenses who had already played 8-9 games

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At this point in the season with such a crappy run game, why not start Jackson? The guy worked his tail off in the offseason to get better, proved he has thus far and can take most of the load. Even with 4 games left, North is still up for grabs kinda, and Jackson not playing as much could help him excel in the last four games. Nothin is working, might as well give it a shot. But Grant has proved this season he is not in the same form as last. Not hitting the hole or reading well.

Latest posts