Any interest in Caleb Williams for 2024?

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see. We are either ascending or descending or in between. Broken correct me but I think what you are trying to say is we could win 0 games, 6 games, or 2,3,4,5 games. It’s a risky assessment but I’m forced to agree! :roflmao:

Sorry I couldn’t let that go! I will say looking at schedule I could see us split wins with KC/MN.
We should win at minimum 2 of that remaining grouping.
In other words, there's no way in hell we win 1 more game.:coffee:

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In other words, there's no way in hell we win 1 more game.:coffee:
With a young team you can easily have the Jekyll/Hyde effect. You expect them to play well and they play poorly. Then you think they will play poorly and they play well. So there is no real formula here. We could play at a high level vs.the Chiefs and lay an egg on MNF in NY.

OP
OP
McKnowledge

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see. We are either ascending or descending or in between. Broken correct me but I think what you are trying to say is we could win 0 games, 6 games, or 2,3,4,5 games. It’s a risky assessment but I’m forced to agree! :roflmao:

Sorry I couldn’t let that go! I will say looking at our schedule I could still see us split wins with KC/MN. Only because KC is shaky on O and MN is playing without Cousins. Although it’s looking more and more like our Vikings game will likely decide who gets a Wild Card this year.

The KC matchup is very interesting.

This game is essentially youth vs experience...

I don't think the Chiefs will come in and dominate at Lambeau.

However, if the Chiefs score early, I could see their running game getting featured as they try to control time of possession and put added pressure on Love.

Much like the game vs Lions, I think Love and the offense needs to come out agressive first drive...

Members online

Latest posts