49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Hi. New here. 49ers fan. I know you guys must be overjoyed to have me.

How about we bet avatars on the game? If the 49ers win you have to change yours to a 49ers avatar for a week. If they lose I'll change mine to the Packers on the official 49ers forum (or 49ers webzone, your choice).

No trickery, i.e. "49ers suck" or "Fortywhiner" avatars. Just a clean bet.

Justin and Aldon Smith are now healthy, who were both playing injured since the Pats game. The 49ers pass rush is insane right now. Kaepernick is not a one trick pony. He's one of the most accurate passers in the league, and THE most accurate when throwing deep.

I respect the Packers and I got no hate for them, but if they win it will be a hell of an upset.
I would, but I am a Vikings fan. And we don't play the Niners this year, at least not to the playoffs if they make it.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
34-31. One catch didn't make the difference?
I think we can start here
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Then continue here
Then hmmm... I wonder if this was another factor
Maybe Crabtree and Kaep screwed this one up
Nope well then for sure this has nothing to do with the loss
So no, one catch wasn't the difference. You have to play a complete game to win it.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
In general Seahawks fans are delusional.

Not delusional, gold ... make no mistake, those boys have assembled a good team -- same as the 9'ers have. My jab at the Seahawks "online" fans relate only to those individuals who comment on every NFL site or NFL story with nothing to say except: "Hey, I have nothing to back it up except expectations, but ..... "

The 9'ers, like the Packers, HAVE produced in the past and have been by-and-large competitive year in and year out (with the usual swings of the pendulum if you will).... listening to these 'hawk fans, you'd swear to gawd herself that THEY are the NFC Champions. Point is, win something first, then sound the trumpets. Until that time, just sit down and be quiet like a good expansion franchise should.

goldstandard333

49ers Fan
Reaction score
Not delusional, gold ... make no mistake, those boys have assembled a good team -- same as the 9'ers have. My jab at the Seahawks "online" fans relate only to those individuals who comment on every NFL site or NFL story with nothing to say except: "Hey, I have nothing to back it up except expectations, but ..... "

The 9'ers, like the Packers, HAVE produced in the past and have been by-and-large competitive year in and year out (with the usual swings of the pendulum if you will).... listening to these 'hawk fans, you'd swear to gawd herself that THEY are the NFC Champions. Point is, win something first, then sound the trumpets. Until that time, just sit down and be quiet like a good expansion franchise should.

I get your point, the crap they talk on our boards you'd think they're five time world champs or something. Last year when they blew us out late in the season they were acting like they just won the Super Bowl. It's easy to laugh at their fans sometimes, though they are our toughest competition for the NFC West.

goldstandard333

49ers Fan
Reaction score
Then continue here
So no, one catch wasn't the difference. You have to play a complete game to win it.

Guy I get what you're saying, and to the logical part of me it makes sense. To the fan in me I'll never agree with you. I'll never fully get over that loss. Even if we win the Super Bowl this year.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If not for a power outage that destroyed the Ravens momentum the game would not have been that close.

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Then continue here

Showing only plays that favor the Ravens to make your point is disingenuous. When you add up the good and bad from both teams, the sum of all their parts adds up to a very close game. 31 - 34 is not "getting trampled over both sides of the ball" no matter how you try to spin it.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
You can talk all you want to about momentum, power cuts, referee decisions etc, bottom line the 49ers QB failed to get into the endzone 5 yards out. That's not the fault of the opposition how about some credit for them? The Ravens won fair and square by 3 points and are Superbowl Champions, and they deserve to be.

Last edited:

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Had to post this again... bwahahahaha...

Written by one of my followers on Instagram: (pretty funny)

One team hasn't won a Super Bowl in almost 20 years/The other has won 2 Super Bowls within that same time frame.

One team has a Super Bowl champion QB which is also a Super Bowl MVP,NFL MVP & a multiple time pro bowler/The other has none of that.

One QB sniffs his armpit as a TD celebration/The other puts on a championship belt as his TD celebration

One QB poses naked for magazines/The other poses with the fans he brought the championship home to

One QB took a photo wearing a cap of another NFL team and said he didn't care what the fans or anyone else thought of it/The other QB is to loyal to his team and craft in spite of the fans not accepting him at first

Last year neither of these teams won the Super Bowl, so 2nd place is as good as 32nd place

This could go on & on. So before anyone wants to say that Packer fans are hating on the 49ers, the 49ers haven't given a much of a reason to hate on them. #sorrynotsorry#justsaying#dontbelievethehype

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You Niners fans can thump your chests all you want to over the beatdown you gave our Packers last season.
Well deserved.
You can have all the pride you want to in your 49ers.
But nothing, and I mean nothing up to now even comes close to what the 2010 Packers did.
They looked like they were done.
But then they went up against incredible odds, won all the playoff games on the road, (Remind me. Where did the Packers lose to the 9ers again?) and beat the Stealers in the SuperBowl where they took the lead and kept it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Green_Bay_Packers_season#Postseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts