49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

I cannot wait to get this season started!

I love it when fans of both teams are extremely optimistic and expect to win....that's why this is going to be such a good game. It's hard to beat two NFC powerhouses matching up Week 1.

Go 49ers!

BTW- Yes, I am a 49er fan but I come in peace :)
I enjoy being able to talk and debate football with fans of other teams and forums that I normally wouldn't. When I visit another forum I treat it like being a visitor and have respect for the posters (as I hope visiting fans would do on 49er forums). Talking with other fans is what makes this so much fun, and is a great way to pass time until the gametime!

Beware of a wolf in sheeps clothes here forum. If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's not a giraffe. I smell a troll !

DieHard49ersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Beware of a wolf in sheeps clothes here forum. If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's not a giraffe. I smell a troll !

You got me........:sneaky:

.......Nah, honestly I have nothing against the Packers or their fans. I have tremendous respect for both and I'm just looking at getting a different perspective this week.....things can get fuzzy with these "red-colored" glasses on all the time :)

Don't get me wrong, I think the 49ers will win and are the better team but I enjoy seeing what other fans are saying about the game....going to be a great one.

I will win you over Smokey :cool:

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

You got me........:sneaky:

.......Nah, honestly I have nothing against the Packers or their fans. I have tremendous respect for both and I'm just looking at getting a different perspective this week.....things can get fuzzy with these "red-colored" glasses on all the time :)

Don't get me wrong, I think the 49ers will win and are the better team but I enjoy seeing what other fans are saying about the game....going to be a great one.

I will win you over Smokey :cool:

Ok, where is your home forum Mr. Friendly ?

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Funny jokes I found about the 9'ers

Q: What do San Francisco and Los Angeles have in common? A: Neither city has a professional football team.
Q: What's the difference between the San Francisco 49ers and a dollar bill? A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.
Q: What do the San Francisco 49ers and possums have in common? A: Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!
Q: What is the difference between an 49ers fan and a baby? A: The baby will stop whining after awhile.
Q: What did the 49ers fan say after his team won the Super Bowl? A: "Dammit mom, why'd you wake me up? I was having an amazing dream!"
Q. How are the 49ers like my neighbors? A. They can't pick up a single yard!
Q: How many San Francisco 49ers does it take to change a tire? A: One, unless it's a blowout, in which case they all show up
Q: What do you call 53 millionaires around a TV watching the Super Bowl? A: The San Francisco 49ers.
Q: Why was Jim Harbaugh upset when the Greg Roman changed the playbook? A: Because he hadn't finished coloring it.
Q: What do the San Francisco 49ers and Billy Graham have in common? A: They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ".
Q: How do you keep an San Francisco 49ers out of your yard? A: Put up goal posts.
Q: What is a San Francisco 49ers fan's favorite whine? A: "We can't beat Arizona."
Q: How do you stop an San Francisco 49ers fan from beating his wife? A: Dress her in Ravens Purple and Black!
Q: What is the difference between a bucket of **** and a San Francisco 49ers fan? A: The bucket.
Q: If you have a car containing a 49ers wide receiver, a 49ers linebacker, and a 49ers defensive back, who is driving the car? A: The cop.
Q: What should you do if you find three San Francisco 49ers football fans buried up to their neck in cement? A: Get more cement.
Q: What's the difference between an San Francisco 49ers fan and a carp? A: One is a bottom-feeding, scum sucker, and the other is a fish.
Q. How did the San Francisco 49ers fan die from drinking milk? A. The cow fell on him!
Q: What does an San Francisco 49ers fan do when his team has won the Super Bowl? A: He turns off the PlayStation 3.
Q: What do you call a San Francisco 49ers in the Super Bowl? A: A referee.
Q: Did you hear that San Francisco's football team doesn't have a website? A: They can't string three "Ws" together.

Marvin49

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny jokes I found about the 9'ers

Q: What do San Francisco and Los Angeles have in common? A: Neither city has a professional football team.
Q: What's the difference between the San Francisco 49ers and a dollar bill? A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.
Q: What do the San Francisco 49ers and possums have in common? A: Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!
Q: What is the difference between an 49ers fan and a baby? A: The baby will stop whining after awhile.
Q: What did the 49ers fan say after his team won the Super Bowl? A: "Dammit mom, why'd you wake me up? I was having an amazing dream!"
Q. How are the 49ers like my neighbors? A. They can't pick up a single yard!
Q: How many San Francisco 49ers does it take to change a tire? A: One, unless it's a blowout, in which case they all show up
Q: What do you call 53 millionaires around a TV watching the Super Bowl? A: The San Francisco 49ers.
Q: Why was Jim Harbaugh upset when the Greg Roman changed the playbook? A: Because he hadn't finished coloring it.
Q: What do the San Francisco 49ers and Billy Graham have in common? A: They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ".
Q: How do you keep an San Francisco 49ers out of your yard? A: Put up goal posts.
Q: What is a San Francisco 49ers fan's favorite whine? A: "We can't beat Arizona."
Q: How do you stop an San Francisco 49ers fan from beating his wife? A: Dress her in Ravens Purple and Black!
Q: What is the difference between a bucket of **** and a San Francisco 49ers fan? A: The bucket.
Q: If you have a car containing a 49ers wide receiver, a 49ers linebacker, and a 49ers defensive back, who is driving the car? A: The cop.
Q: What should you do if you find three San Francisco 49ers football fans buried up to their neck in cement? A: Get more cement.
Q: What's the difference between an San Francisco 49ers fan and a carp? A: One is a bottom-feeding, scum sucker, and the other is a fish.
Q. How did the San Francisco 49ers fan die from drinking milk? A. The cow fell on him!
Q: What does an San Francisco 49ers fan do when his team has won the Super Bowl? A: He turns off the PlayStation 3.
Q: What do you call a San Francisco 49ers in the Super Bowl? A: A referee.
Q: Did you hear that San Francisco's football team doesn't have a website? A: They can't string three "Ws" together.

uh...those are pretty generic jokes that could apply to any team...and kinda Hollow when the Niner beat you in the last two meetings and played in the SB.

Just sayin.

DieHard49ersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^^ I've heard most of those jokes but they were directed at the Dallas Cowboys....you could really put any NFL team and its the same results. (except a few)

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score

Marvin49

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yeah...still not funny.

Q: How do you scare a Green bay Packer? A: Dress in red and gold.

Equally as lame.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I would point out that the Packer only have 4 trophies. ;)

We have 13 Championships of which 4 are Superbowl Trophy's. I hate revisionist football that only counts what happened after 1970. Superbowl is a marketing term for the NFL Championship.

And just for you Raptorman, I remember when I was young, the Vikings would torment my RAM's in the playoffs year in and year out. the worst thing that happened to the Vikings was moving inside.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
We have 13 Championships of which 4 are Superbowl Trophy's. I hate revisionist football that only counts what happened after 1970. Superbowl is a marketing term for the NFL Championship.

And just for you Raptorman, I remember when I was young, the Vikings would torment my RAM's in the playoffs year in and year out. the worst thing that happened to the Vikings was moving inside.
And only 4 trophies. That is the truth.

Marvin49

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And only 4 trophies. That is the truth.

Hey...head over to Seahawks forums where nothing counts until they joined the NFC West....oh yeah and don't count the last two years because the Niners used to suck.

Wait...wha?

I hate Seahawk fans...they still defend the decision on the fail mary.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Honestly my favorite thing to do when they say they are a fan of the 9'ers or Cowboys is to ask them basic trivia about their team. They never know the answers. It is makes it easy to spot bandwagoners. On the internet you can;t do that since everyone can just google.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Honestly my favorite thing to do when they say they are a fan of the 9'ers or Cowboys is to ask them basic trivia about their team. They never know the answers. It is makes it easy to spot bandwagoners. On the internet you can;t do that since everyone can just google.
Like who was the Heisman trophy winning QB on the Packers for two years who never made it into a game?

Quick, hit google!

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Like who was the Heisman trophy winning QB on the Packers for two years who never made it into a game?

Quick, hit google!

I am not good at trivia, but I actually knew this one without looking! Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts