2016 Playoffs round 1 -- Giants

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Oj punched hole in locker room wall..

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
That looks like Jared Cook on the other side looking through the hole to see what Odell is up to!
Nahhh.....its the guy who is fixing the wall, deciding how much to bill OBJ. What does OBJ make an hour to play football? I think that would be just about right for the final bill.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, you guys are giving the #2 defense in the league no credit. If the packers win, it will be something like 17-14 or 21-17. If the Giants win it would be like 14-10. And the cold is going to favor D and hurt O. Hopefully the wind whips up a bit too.

Looks like I actually didn't give the Packers D enough credit. ;)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Jordie Nelson has been a good soldier for the team. With that said, he's starting to become a bit of an injury prone player. Adams isn't a number one. Maybe look at Jeffrey from the Bears.

Injury prone ??? FFS, he got his ribs smashed in by a truck wearing a helmet. That was brutal.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
Paper headlines in New York. (**snicker**).

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was shocked that a flag was not thrown after that hit. I don't care whether it was intentional or not. He was leading with his helmet and hit a defenseless player in the ribs. How can you miss that??:mad: :mad: :mad:

Offense didn't show up until the middle of the 2nd quarter. Even I have figured out that they have to use the pass to set up the run. As everyone has said, Thank God for Rodgers. He can make some crazy plays.

Really smart play by Matthews. I didn't quite understand what was happening for a minute. Defense was ok. It's hard to tell because the Giants' OL was not great. It just looked like their receivers were way off.

C. Michael got a good run or two and Montgomery was able to help later.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On NY's first drive, we had them at 3rd and 6. Eli hit Victor Cruz wide open for a first down with Randall woefully in pursuit. I watched the game again and noticed that Sterling Sheppard came off of the line, ran to the left of Hyde who was covering him, and straight into Randall. He blocked Randall with his arms extended for a few yards.

I'll take back one of Randall's demerits.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was shocked that a flag was not thrown after that hit. I don't care whether it was intentional or not. He was leading with his helmet and hit a defenseless player in the ribs. How can you miss that??:mad: :mad: :mad:

Offense didn't show up until the middle of the 2nd quarter. Even I have figured out that they have to use the pass to set up the run. As everyone has said, Thank God for Rodgers. He can make some crazy plays.

Really smart play by Matthews. I didn't quite understand what was happening for a minute. Defense was ok. It's hard to tell because the Giants' OL was not great. It just looked like their receivers were way off.

C. Michael got a good run or two and Montgomery was able to help later.
Michael had more than a good run or two.

Members online