Your picks for today (Sat 1/9)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bungles/Jets Bungles

Cowpies/That team with the dog killer on it. Cowpies

Yours?

And please remind me: Who would the Pack play next depending on the Cow/Birds game?
Thanx

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want the Jets and Eagles to win. I think the Eagles will pull it out but I think the Bengals will beat the Jets.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no clue - but I need to get my team together. What a mess this playoff season is!

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Game 1 Jets... Saw them last weekend at the meadowlands against Cinci. I dont care how and who they were resting, the Jets torched them in every aspect and Revis is just a beast.

Dallas: Hot team right now, and I dont buy the Eagles. Never will. That is the perfect example of a team that just cannot close for some reason.

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Game 1 Jets... Saw them last weekend at the meadowlands against Cinci. I dont care how and who they were resting, the Jets torched them in every aspect and Revis is just a beast.

Dallas: Hot team right now, and I dont buy the Eagles. Never will. That is the perfect example of a team that just cannot close for some reason.

I feel the same way about the Eagles. I don't know which team will show up today, the talented team we saw earlier this season, or the chokers that played last weekend. So I'll go with the Cowpunks.

The Bengals might as well be the Bangles today. Jets win again.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bengals and Cowboys

I want to play the Vikings but come on Dallas have it in the bag

It's funny how Philly really holds the Vikings potential Super Bowl appearance in their grasp. If Philly doesn't win, Green Bay has no shot at Minnesota, which means Minnesota has to play Dallas - more daunting a challenge for Minny than Green Bay.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bungles and Cowhoes... I wan the Bi-Queens in the NFC Championship game!

The only way you'll see that, I believe, is if Green Bay plays Minnesota in round 2. I'm not convinced Minnesota can beat Dallas - Dallas is getting eerily stout on both sides of the ball, and they're the only team in the NFL that's held Green Bay to under 21 points this year. If they can stymie the pack on the road, they can stymie Minny in the dome.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jets and Cowboys.

im not too confident in the Jets though with Sanchez at the helm. Sanchez needs to not turn the ball over and let the defense do its thing and they'll win.

Cowboys are just on fire, just absolutley embaressed the Eagles last week, and i dont see the Eagles being able to stop the Cowboys offense after their secondary was picked apart last week.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Eagles are going to put an *** whopping on Dallas, Jery Jones will be looking for a coach next year. Dallas is over looking this game and the Eagles have something to prove. This is a classic perfect storm for Dallas.

The other game who cares, I kind of like to see the Jets win, only because a rookie QB was able to do something BF was unable or unwilling to do for the Jets. Yes I said unwilling to do, I still do not understand why the Jets let BF walk so easily and why BF is not playing in NY this year?

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Bungles can't beat a one-dimensional Jets team with a rookie QB and average receiving corps - at home, then Marv needs to finally be shown the door.

The Bengals are #7 against the run and #6 against the pass, which seems to bode well for a playoff game at home. The Jets are #8 against the run and #1 against the pass, but I don't see them winning a playoff game on the road. If they do, they might turn into this year's version of last year's Cardinals.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was right with both my predictions! :) , but i was wrong with what i said about the Eagles defense...

sorry they werent really picked apart but Romo as much as they were run all over...

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Marvin Lewis has no business being an NFL head coach, and Carson Palmer's now the new Jake Delhomme in terms of washed-up QB's who have no business starting NFL games - much less playoff games.

What a horrible coaching effort from the Bungles and what a worse effort from Carson Palmer - embarrassing! :(

Members online

Latest posts