Yo! A jersey fo ma homies

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings are the "newest" member of the division and they have been around for 45 years. The other three teams have been together for the last 75 years when Portsmouth joined the Bears and Packers.
I really lost any respect that I may have had for the Detroit Lions when they came up with those black jerseys that they wore today. There are some things that you do not mess with. If you really want to sell some stuff then build a better team. I am sure that this will be a hit with the gang banger crowd along with the Cardinals new look. (est. 1920 as the Chicago Cardinals) Can you imagine teams like the Bears, Packers', Vikings, Giants or Redskins suddenly coming out with an alternate black jersey?

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, but the Bears orange uniforms sure weren't all that great last Thanksgiving either. ;) Looked like they were ready to go hunting.

It would be cool if the Packers did a yellow one like the ones you can buy.

I think Detroit should have stayed with its powder blue jerseys from the Barry Sanders era. They look nicer.

OP
OP
Philtration

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
No, but the Bears orange uniforms sure weren't all that great last Thanksgiving either. ;) Looked like they were ready to go hunting.

It would be cool if the Packers did a yellow one like the ones you can buy.

I think Detroit should have stayed with its powder blue jerseys from the Barry Sanders era. They look nicer.
That was an actual uniform from the 1940's, not a sorry attempt to generate sales for the clowns on Mtv.

Members online

Latest posts