xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was only a matter of time. Too freakin' selfish. Word is that if you can't get along with Andy Ried, you must be a moron. Rosenhaus has only made things worse.
Hammer

faninOz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the situation would be regarding his contract? For instance does he get docked pay because he is effectively 'suspended' from the team? In Australia he would lose his week's pay in this circumstance so I am wondering what happens over there?

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Ravens are heaving a huge sigh of relief that TO didn't come their way....as they had initially hoped.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
faninoz...I know w/ Javon, if he skips out now, yes, he gets docked, but I don't know if it's written into his contract, or if it's a league mandated fine.

As for T.O...I actually laughed when I saw it...more of a "I feel sorry for you T.O. because you are such an immature pile of $hit, can it get any worse than this" kind of a laugh, but I honestly lol'd.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you don't get docked because you don't get paid until Week 1 of the season. Players take part in training camp without receiving any salary. I don't think the Eagles can fine him though because he's not voluntarily missing camp.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hammer said:
It was only a matter of time. Too freakin' selfish. Word is that if you can't get along with Andy Ried, you must be a moron. Rosenhaus has only made things worse.
Hammer

No one messes with Andy Reid. Thats for sure. :x

fondypackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow the TO interview on espn at halftime during the game made me dislike him even more, its amazing that he thinks people are going to feel sorry for him and Rosenhaus his poor agent who isn't getting paid. I can't see the Eagles putting him on the field this year.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone see the TO/Rosenhaus interview after the game on Sportscenter? Man, those guys are unbelieveable. It's like the drama of pro wrestling in the NFL now.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
Did anyone see the TO/Rosenhaus interview after the game on Sportscenter? Man, those guys are unbelieveable. It's like the drama of pro wrestling in the NFL now.

That was on at halftime last night.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, it was at halftime and on Sportscenter? I see. I didn't get to watch the game until the mid 4th quarter because I was at work.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
you don't get docked because you don't get paid until Week 1 of the season. Players take part in training camp without receiving any salary. I don't think the Eagles can fine him though because he's not voluntarily missing camp.

The team could fine him for conduct detrimental to the team if they so choose. Then it would probably go to arbitration. More than likely the team will not want to go through that distraction.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts