Write your Dream Scenario

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK, I was gonna do this last week, but didn't. So let's say we already lived that great first chapter.

OK, onto chapter 2:

Packers 38
Falcons 14

I don't want a nailbiter, another edge-of-seat win. I want an ***-kicking like we laid on the Giants in week 16.

I want Rodgers to play just like he did in Arizona last year, minus the early INT and the late fumble. I think Rodgers and our offense is capable of carving up the Falcons pass defense. I think, and hope, the Falcons respect James Starks so much they let Jennings get behind them twice for bomb TDs.

I think our defense is due for an interception party. I'm sick of Matt Ryan.... Matty Ice. How many playoff wins does he have under his belt again?

THEN, onto the NFC TITLE GAME at CHICAGO

Packers 20
Bears 16

Defensive slugfest. Two good defenses, the Packers have the edge at the QB position, both teams have a great sack artist, other defensive playmakers, the Bears have Hester.

Packers control the game, but settle for FGs two times... still lead 13-6 late in the 3rd quarter.
A Bears FG makes it 13-9 right at the end of the quarter, and the Packers get conservative early in the 4th.... Packers forced to punt 5 minutes into the 4th quarter, and Masthay's punt somehow bounces right near the sideline, and makes a magical turn straight into the middle of the field, and conveniently up high, right to Hester, who follows 3 illegal blocks into the end zone untouched for an electrifying score and 16-13 Bears lead with under 10 minutes to go in the game.

Packers drive stalls.
Bears take over with just under 7 minutes to go, trying to ice the game.... Packers as usual, can't force a 3 & out, but from midfield on 3rd & 8, with 4 minutes to go, Cutler forces one to Greg Olsen and AJ Hawk picks it off at the Packers 37 yard line.

Rodgers leads the Packers down in a do-or-die drive similar to November in Atlanta, and on 2nd & goal from the 6 yard line, with 32 seconds left, Rodgers scrambles out of the pocket away from Peppers, and finds John Kuhn in the flat for a go-ahead touchdown as the clock ticks down to 26 seconds. Packers lead 20-16. No overtime in sight.

Bears return the squib kick almost to midfield and make Packer nation curse at special teams coach again. But Cutler eventually forces one that's picked off by Charlie Peprah at the Packers 15 yard line with 10 seconds left, and the Packers win the NFC in Soldier Field and advance here to Dallas for the Super Bowl, where they will face the Baltimore Ravens.

We match up well with the Ravens.

Packers 30
Ravens 20

No magic needed. Just a thorough whipping of Joe Flacco and the Ravens, kind of like what we saw in 2009 on Monday Night Football, and now our defense is better.

Ed Reed is neutralized as Rodgers moves him all over the field with his eyes, mixes it up, and Rodgers ends up throwing for 324 yards and 2 TDs to 0 Ints.

For the whole playoffs, Rodgers throws 10 TDs to 1 Int, Montana-esque. He's named the Super Bowl MVP, which is something no Packers QB has ever done other than Bart Starr.

Aaron Rodgers is considered "Elite" by everyone after this game, and some put him at THE top above Brady (who hasn't won a Super Bowl since 2005) and Manning (who has choked so many times, and only won one).

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'd rather beat the Patriots in the SB.

Almost beat them with Flynn. Rematch with Rodgers.. oh yeaaaaaaaa. Rodgers defeats Brady heads up in a shootout in the 2nd half to CEMENT his place as elite.. and not just elite.. perhaps THE best in football.

Rodgers2Finley4TDs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers win a nail biter against Atlanta, Chicago, and then blow out New England in the Superbowl. Rodgers needs to have big games in all of them. It would be great if he went to whole postseason without an INT. The ultimate F-U to Favre.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
The sad thing is Rodgers already has a turnover against him. But I would hope for a thick game versus Atlanta with the Packers making the right decisions to win the game. No controversies, just a good game.

Packers versus Bears, a blow out, have the Packers shut the Bears out, with a score of 28 - 0, have the Packers disrupt Cutler, and not letting the Bears touch Rodgers. One controversial call, just to make the Bears remember this game, but a win big enough to say, but they still couldn't have caught up to the Pack.

Then have a Super Bowl versus the Patriots, and have a nice Packers win, with our special teams doing an amazing job and Rodgers getting the SB MVP.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd rather beat the Patriots in the SB.

Rodgers defeats Brady heads up in a shootout in the 2nd half to CEMENT his place as elite.. and not just elite.. perhaps THE best in football.
I like that better than mine too...... I really really want Rodgers to be the guy.

Packers over Patriots would be the ultimate because I can't stand that team, can't stand Belichick, and don't like Brady. I think he's overrated.

Without Adam Vinitiri or the BS tuck rule, he'd just be Jim Kelly or perhaps a Trent Dilfer.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Before that overrated losing qb Burnt Fart came along the Packers never once lost a playoff home game and didn't lose any SBs.
So "thanks" to BrINT for spoiling those perfect records.

My scenerio would be:
With A-Rod, no more home playoff losses.
No more SB losses.
That would really put the INT/Fumble screw up king to shame.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Beat Chicago and hoist that halas trophy high in the air, head to dallas and shut out the pats. ATL can be close for all I care

Reaction score
My dream Scenario is the Packers going into Atlanta and upsetting the number one seed in the NFC at home, then playing and beating the Bears in the NFC Championship, then onto Super Bowl 45 where the Packers win 31-28 with a last second field goal by the sometimes inconsistent and not clutch Mason Crosby to forever cement his place in football history. Of course last but not least, Rodgers wins Super Bowl MVP with a 2 TD passing, 1 TD rushing, 0 pick performance and silencing the haters forever in only his third season starting.

Members online

Latest posts