Wow. Okay, okay, quit it.

Ayso

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alright. We get it. you are the faaaaar superior team. We keel over.

Sorry to disgrace your field with this sloppy piece of **** team we even have the nerve to call a team.

Not sure why we didn't show up again, could have been because of no McFadden again, or without our 2 top receivers. It could be because DHB couldn't catch a cold.

Not sure. But sorry for disgracing your field and your fans with this sorry....sorry team we have the nerve to call a team.

Congrats on the win, though!

OP
OP
A

Ayso

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dam dude pretty harsh to your own team...

Man. Can't help it with 2 weeks in a row being blown out. Packers, I understand (even though this is just pitiful) but the Miami Dolphins? Blah.

The Raiders are a very good team when they choose to be. But they choose not to be at the worst times. Next year they'll be pretty damn good (Playoff Caliber, definitely) once we have McFadden, Moore, Ford, and most of our Defense back. And hopefully a new DC. But right now, we're just looking like we have Jamarcus Russel on the team again. Sadly.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I am not so sure I like the trade for Palmer. You could have waited and got Peyton this offseason for a few firsts for Gods sake. *sigh* just kidding.

Reaction score
Ayso,
How do you like the new "secret weapon" we installed with the money from the Packer Stock sale? Review equipment that we shut down and render "INOPERABLE" when a good play for the Packers is going to be reviewed. Genius and diabolical at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
A

Ayso

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol. I turned off the game, but I hear that's a huge situation.

But, obviously, that lost the game for us Raiders.

Not the 3 interceptions, not the terrible defense, not the dropped balls or anything. That 1 replay screwed us =p

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
was this post really an hour ago!?!?!? lol...ouch!

SMOKED.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Ayso,
How do you like the new "secret weapon" we installed with the money from the Packer Stock sale? Review equipment that we shut down and render "INOPERABLE" when a good play for the Packers is going to be reviewed. Genius and diabolical at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just glad it worked on A-rods non-fumble.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts