1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

would you cash in on the packs defense?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by mateus, Sep 1, 2009.

1. mateus

mateus Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    hey yall!
    matt here and i do have a fantasy question for everyone reading.
    i currently own the Titans and Buccs defense for 09 in my pool but i am looking at the Packers D and everything they have done in the offseason and im considering switching the Buccs for the so far underrated Pack D. what say you?​

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Do it. It's clear that this team will force a lot of turnovers. So even if they aren't so dominant, which I think they'll be, they'll net a lot of points. I would even consider us ahead of the Titans, because of Haynesworth.

3. mateus

mateus Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    awesome!
    ill see if i can get a decent trade going, wish me luck!

4. bad93ex

bad93ex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    I tried picking up the packer's D right away in our draft but someone higher than me in the waivers picked them up. This defense should be great this year for fantasy football but for now I am stuck with the Viking's D.

5. ByeByeBrettyBoy

ByeByeBrettyBoy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    cash in on the Raiders D ... they are a lot better than what most people think. They are a solid backup D and are available in over 80% of ESPN and Yahoo fantasy public leagues.