Would the Pack be interested in Priest Holmes ?

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if this has already been brought up , but KC is sayin when LJ signs, :feedback: Priest will be let go . - If so - how much would it cost to get him ? I think it would be worth a gamble if the price is right > :help: :cross: :shrug:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if this has already been brought up , but KC is sayin when LJ signs, :feedback: Priest will be let go . - If so - how much would it cost to get him ? I think it would be worth a gamble if the price is right > :help: :cross: :shrug:

Depends on our injury situation. I'd like to pick him up for a year contract. I'm hoping RB depth won't be a concern for us this year, but I have no idea how bad our injuries to Morency and Pope are.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
From Profootballweekly..

Whispers said:
We’re hearing the chances of Priest Holmes landing on the physically-unable-to-perform list to start the season are 60-70 percent. As of this writing, Holmes, who hasn’t played since 2005 while recovering from head and neck trauma, had yet to participate in any contact drills and was merely working on his conditioning. Plus, backups Michael Bennett and Kolby Smith were having good camps and would provide depth behind Larry Johnson once he signs.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brandon Jackson is the Packers running back this year. No one else will be brought in. That's my opinion.