Woodson out for Pro Bowl?

GBFANATIC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2010 Pro Bowl rosters

This is the first Pro Bowl in years that I am actually looking forward to watching. Looking over the depth chart it appears that Woodson may have been replaced. I know his shoulder was bothering him late in the season, but I hadn't heard anything about him sitting this game out. I'm a little bummed out by this news, but ultimately (as I'm sure the rest of you agree) want him to heal up and be ready for next year. When were the changes made??? Did I miss something in the last few days?

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Almost 8 days old news..

Pete Dougherty, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports Green Bay Packers CB Charles Woodson (shoulder) told WTMJ radio that he would not play in the Pro Bowl because of his shoulder injury.

Replaced by a Queen too.. =/

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not surprised. Woodson didn't participate in last year's pro bowl either due to injuries.

+RAY+

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Id rather have Woodson come back fully healthy next year than for him to possibly aggitate or harm his shoulder any worse than it is now.

nelanator

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
Winfield replaced DRC after he went down. Newman must be Woodson's replacement.

Vikings CB Winfield heading to Pro Bowl - Football Wires - MiamiHerald.com
I am glad Chuck isn't going. He was limited in practice most of the year and certainly a great deal toward the end of the season. The more time he has to rest and heal up the better. I am guessing that playing in pro bowls aren't high on his priority list.

Considering his foot injury I find it mildly interesting that Winfield is slated to play - actually surprising. That said, I hope like hell he does play because that means the queens won't be playing in Miami the following week...
:viksux:

OP
OP
GBFANATIC

GBFANATIC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Almost 8 days old news..

Pete Dougherty, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports Green Bay Packers CB Charles Woodson (shoulder) told WTMJ radio that he would not play in the Pro Bowl because of his shoulder injury.

Replaced by a Queen too.. =/

I figured it wasn't new news. I wish the Seattle Times would keep me up to date on the Packers players instead of all this news about Pete Carroll & Co. stealing our management.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts