1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Woodson and Rodgers as TV Analysts

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by gbpowner, Feb 6, 2012.

1. gbpowner

gbpowner Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +98
    I thought that each player did well in their analyst roles on Sunday. Both are intelligent, well-spoken and added some good player insight in the pregame shows leading up to the Superbowl.

Obviously I would have rather seen them in the Green & Gold on Sunday...but a job well done by our Packer representatives!

2. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +606
    Can anyone lead me to a video where I can watch them? Any info would be great!

3. okcpackerfan

okcpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +175
    I think they did great as well. Rodgers seemed noticeably nervous and was smiling like a kid in a candy store the entire time, even at moments that didn't merit an elated response. That is to expected for a newbie though. I think they both could have careers outside of football in analysts or sports talk roles.

4. Rocky11

Rocky11 Superbowl bound Pack

Ratings:
    +61
    I thought AR did great. He was very knowledgeable and sounded intelligent. At first he seemed nervous but I thought as time went on he got more comfortable.