Without Moss

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:twocents: So, GB doesn't sign Moss! For me a positive. For many on this site that means the Pack will be losers this coming season? I doubt it. My opinion says the Pack will be fine with the WR's now under contract and should Robinson make it back, would be much improved over last season at the WR position. Think they have some real comers at the position. Holiday being just one. There is still the draft as well and some very decent WR's will be available when TT does his thing. So! Who Me Worry? Nope!

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems like your banking on Robinson coming back. What if he doesn't. What are his chances. What if holiday doesn't do good? If those answers are yes K-robis coming back,and holiday will do good, then no worries at WR. I do agree with you to trust Ted. He can do it!

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Moss would be good but it doesnt matter theres other options out there including lots of WR in the draft.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It depends on what camp you are in.

If you are in the "Brett needs playmakers" camp than Moss makes more sense than common sense.

If your in the "don't make moves that hurts the team later" camp than Moss need not sign here.

It would certainly be hard to argue that we would win more games in '07 without Moss than with him. That's highly doubtful

Let's face it any consideration for Moss is strickly to help BF and to get the ball in the endzone more while Brett's still playing. Period. If he wasn't coming back this year Moss would not be on our radar.

If nothing else Brett and Moss trotting out together is an intreging thought and don't you know there would be some DB's with sweaty palms out there as well.

WHATEVER caused us to be so bad in the redzone and to score so few points vs. yards gained needs to be fixed. I mentioned way back that a better TE, an additional WR, and more explosive RB, as a combination, not necessarily a $10 mil dollar man could work.

Right now I don't see that TE coming on board and the draft will not improve us there much in '07, or, do I see that RB, at least yet.

So what's the plan to be more effective in the redzone and get a higher scoring average to the yards gained? Another year together with the same guys does have value. Some players will improve for sure.

Is that enough? That's the question this thread produces.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Each passing day, I like the idea of Moss becoming a Packer less and less.

I'd rather TT use the picks he'd trade for Moss to move up in the draft.

Call this a hunch or whatever but I believe if Moss is traded it's during or after the Draft.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What use would Moss be anyhow. Just another has been if you ask me. Better off without him. My opinion could change anyhow, depends.

OP
OP
C

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:jumpsmile: My sentiments too Packchick. I cannot see any upside to Moss in GB. He has never been a team player regardless of where he played. I really believe GB would be much better off without him then with. Another thing, his price tag is way out of line with his recent performances. Think I'd rather stay with what GB has and trust in the draft then expending a huge sum for what might well be a played out, overblown "me" guy. Too many here seem to believe he's the answer to GB's prayers and I for one have supreme doubts.

Members online

Latest posts