With the _________ pick in the 2018 NFL draft The Green Bay Packers select?

4zone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need a starter at corner. You got king and Randall, need one more. Between bulaga Kyle Murphy and Jason spriggs rt is fine. However a guard will be needed if Evans isn't resigned. Maybe Quentin Nelson in the first round. Olb for sure but Perry and Matthews will start. Ilb yeah need one if you pair Martinez with more than just a guy you got something. Te need one to threaten the seem and can be productive after the catch. Wr don't need a starter year one but need the next in the line of murphy, Jennings, Nelson, cobb, and adams the TT 2nd roubd wr draft pick legacy. Cuz i think 2018 will b last year with Nelson cobb Adams. I don't think cobb will be resigned after 2018 unless he cant find anything on the open market. I think thry choose Nelson over cobb as Nelson is very effective in the slot and has that special connection with Rodgers. But who knows maybe 87 retires after 2018 and they resign cobb. Which is why I don't think they'll cut or trade cobb in the off season.
Bulaga won't be back next year, and even if he was, he wouldn't be ready to play until mid season at best. Evans is near the end, we need a long term solution there. Murphy is probably that guy but it leaves us thin at backup across the OL.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bulaga won't be back next year, and even if he was, he wouldn't be ready to play until mid season at best. Evans is near the end, we need a long term solution there. Murphy is probably that guy but it leaves us thin at backup across the OL.

Might as well keep bulaga start him on pup and have a good olinemen ready to come off pup at mid season.

4zone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Might as well keep bulaga start him on pup and have a good olinemen ready to come off pup at mid season.
Coming back from an ACL tear is not an automatic thing, esepecially with the wear and tear Bulaga has on his body during his career. The most I would offer is a one year vet minimum contract which he won't earn half of. We need a long term solution there and if Murphy isn't it, then he's not on the team.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
It is too early to talk about next year but I will go ahead and see where this goes..

Options for me are OLB, WR, CB, Tackle

Jordy is aging and Adams hopefully will be resigned and Cobb more than likely is his last ride..

GB needs a prime time receiver, AR makes anyone look good but to have a Calvin/Julio type on the outside AR would gush..

Discuss or let it ride out into the abyss

Courtland Sutton WR SMU, Gush Gush

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts