Willie Davis' grandson - Wyatt Davis

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a Minnesotan now of 25+ years, I also watched the Vikings preseason game. It caused me to fall asleep, but not before hearing the name of Willie Davis' grandson, Wyatt. He seemed to play pretty well at guard for the Vikings. At least I have someone I can sort of root for now.

I also had no clue that Willie Davis' son, Duane, had a minor acting career. I looked him up and realized that he was in The Program, a tiny role in Summer School, Beatlejuice, and a lot of tv shows.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The green and gold faithful in the iron range is a welcome commodity....don't switch from Schlitz to Schmidt tho!! lol

D

Deleted member 6794

As a Minnesotan now of 25+ years, I also watched the Vikings preseason game. It caused me to fall asleep, but not before hearing the name of Willie Davis' grandson, Wyatt. He seemed to play pretty well at guard for the Vikings. At least I have someone I can sort of root for now.

I also had no clue that Willie Davis' son, Duane, had a minor acting career. I looked him up and realized that he was in The Program, a tiny role in Summer School, Beatlejuice, and a lot of tv shows.

There's no reason to root for anyone on the Vikings, no matter what ;)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Not sure I want you to go after one of the Smiths with a baseball bat, Buggy. You might get hurt trying that ;)
Either wouldn`t even see it coming. They`d be thinking "What is this old guy with a bad limp and glasses doing wearing a Minnesota uniform doing here ? ", then BAM !! looking at the stars !.....lol

D

Deleted member 6794

Either wouldn`t even see it coming. They`d be thinking "What is this old guy with a bad limp and glasses doing wearing a Minnesota uniform doing here ? ", then BAM !! looking at the stars !.....lol

I don't want you to hurt any of the Smiths either though, Buggy :sneaky:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I don't want you to hurt any of the Smiths either though, Buggy :sneaky:

Hey, I`m playing for the queens. I was released remember :laugh:. The bat would be on a retractable spring so the refs wouldn`t see it and I`d only get a 5 yrd penalty at worse

Members online

Latest posts