williams

jessefly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how about williams stepping in for woodson and shutting down calvin johnson? and that kick return.....i thought they scored and then he came flying from like 15 yards back to make the tackle and force the fg. i wish i could run that fast

abztractmynd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tramon played well when he was put on the outside. i feel he should be the starter if woodson is unable to play. Bush reminds me somewhat of ahmad carroll, except for the penalties...the guy is always out of position.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would start Tramon Williams over Jarret Bush any day. Bush really makes me nervous out there, he seems to always get beat. Hopefully Woodson is healthy soon.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
May I remind you Jarrett Bush was the one who took away a suspect Calvin Johnson diving TD.

His only bad mistake was not blocking well enough for Woodson to pick up the PR TD.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tramon Williams deserves more playing time. He should at least be the dime back. He looked better than Frank Walker yesterday, and better than Jarrett Bush, for that matter, although I think Bush has been pretty solid recently and will continue to be the nickel back.

It may also be time for Williams to become the punt returner. He seems like a smart player who doesn't make a lot of mistakes, and the speed he showed in chasing down the Lion kick returner was amazing.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah Walker isn't quite there yet on pass D. He can stay our 5th DB (or 6th when Blackmon comes back) and rip it up on special teams this year.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that was a great play williams made on that return! I had 1 moron on a football forum say that the packers special teams sucked b/c of the return. I pointed out how williams made such a great play.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Tramon Williams deserves more playing time. He should at least be the dime back. He looked better than Frank Walker yesterday, and better than Jarrett Bush, for that matter, although I think Bush has been pretty solid recently and will continue to be the nickel back.

It may also be time for Williams to become the punt returner. He seems like a smart player who doesn't make a lot of mistakes, and the speed he showed in chasing down the Lion kick returner was amazing.

Yes. This guy gives 100%, and it showed on that play.

If I were running the show, Williams would be our #3 (or #2 if Woodson is held out next game). We'll see though what MM decides to do.

1cesc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that tackle from behind was a game-altering play. The Lions were down by a TD+1 and he would've gone all the way if not for Williams busting his *** on that play. They ended up only scoring 3 and we took care of business after that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts