Reaction score
Is he suspended? Could he possibly be signed? If yes, they better sign him

OP
OP
kevans74

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really don't understand not trading for Jeudy. Also, I'm pretty sure he will finish with his 1st 1000 yard season this year

They might as well have traded for him, take his 5th year and have him a few years total. Let Lazard walk, Cobb may retire, Sammy shows he still can't stay healthy so let him go

Jeudy, Doubs, Watson, Toure, whoever else is a pretty formidable YOUNG WR group

I just don't get it . I am not a fan of resigning Lazard btw due to injuries, his age, his ceiling is more of a good number 2(if everything goes right) which I feel is Doubs ceiling already .

D

Deleted member 6794

I really don't understand not trading for Jeudy. Also, I'm pretty sure he will finish with his 1st 1000 yard season this year

They might as well have traded for him, take his 5th year and have him a few years total. Let Lazard walk, Cobb may retire, Sammy shows he still can't stay healthy so let him go

Jeudy, Doubs, Watson, Toure, whoever else is a pretty formidable YOUNG WR group

I just don't get it . I am not a fan of resigning Lazard btw due to injuries, his age, his ceiling is more of a good number 2(if everything goes right) which I feel is Doubs ceiling already .

It's entirely possible the Broncos weren't interested in trading Jeudy. I'm disappointed Gutekunst wasn't able to acquire Claypool though.

OP
OP
kevans74

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's entirely possible the Broncos weren't interested in trading Jeudy. I'm disappointed Gutekunst wasn't able to acquire Claypool though.
Jeudy has a much higher ceiling than Claypool Claypool has had solid production so far in his career though

True about the Broncos not wanting to trade him. But Jeudy isn't a name that would be on the block to just BS. I don't believe they would do that. I mean they traded Chubb today and gave up Fant for Wilson. They still also have Sutton, so you never really know

D

Deleted member 6794

True about the Broncos not wanting to trade him. But Jeudy isn't a name that would be on the block to just BS. I don't believe they would do that. I mean they traded Chubb today and gave up Fant for Wilson. They still also have Sutton, so you never really know

My point is that it's anybody's guess if Jeudy was available as he ended up staying with the Broncos.

Members online

Latest posts