Why this draft made no sense at all

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
Oannes said:
I assure you... I'm not a Bears fan, although, I do hate the Vikings more.

I just try to see Green Bay like I would all the other teams.

That concept is LOST on here. You will find out soon. I appreciate your posts and look forward to more of them.
LOL! How funny.......he agrees with you, thus you look forward to his posts. I wrote something similar awhile back, telling someone how i liked what they posted, and YOU blasted me for "attaboying" the person.
How hypocritical.

I look forward to Oannes posts. He's not that bad. He's far more reasonable than pyle and more polite too.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
Oannes said:

That concept is LOST on here. You will find out soon. I appreciate your posts and look forward to more of them.
LOL! How funny.......he agrees with you, thus you look forward to his posts. I wrote something similar awhile back, telling someone how i liked what they posted, and YOU blasted me for "attaboying" the person.
How hypocritical.

Cheesey loves me! First off Oannes lays out better, more consistent and objective arguments than you. Secondly Oannes doesn't have an obsession with arguing with me instead of debating actual football stuff. Third, from what I've seen Oannes seems to have a little bit more of a clue than alot of you. Lastly, I have respect for Oannes.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
cheesey said:
pyledriver80 said:
Oannes said:

How hypocritical.

Cheesey loves me! First off Oannes lays out better, more consistent and objective arguments than you. Secondly Oannes doesn't have an obsession with arguing with me instead of debating actual football stuff. Third, from what I've seen Oannes seems to have a little bit more of a clue than alot of you. Lastly, I have respect for Oannes.

He doesnt bash us even tho our opinions differ, he doesnt resort to name calling, which in turn has most of us try to do name calling back at him..

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
He doesnt bash us even tho our opinions differ, he doesnt resort to name calling, which in turn has most of us try to do name calling back at him..

That's why I prefer to debate with him than get into a negative slugfest with pyle. Although, I don't mind it too much. It's amusing at times reading his posts and seeing the blatant contradictions lol

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
pyledriver80 said:
Oannes said:

How hypocritical.

LOL! Yes.....Oannes does have alot more class then you. I don't mind debating with him, because he seems to not thrive on blind hate like you do.
I don't "argue" with you, i TRIED to show you reasons why i believe as i do. But you are too dumb to see past your own hate. If hate was taken away from you, you would desolve into nothing. Thats all you do on this site. Attack Ted Thompson, and anyone that doesn't believe 100% in his immediate termination. If we want to give him a fair chance, you treat us as if we are retarded.
As far as respect goes..........when i came onto this site, I tried to give respect to you. But your actions make that impossible. If you polled all the members here, I bet the vast majority would think you are a putz.
(Now....go ahead and call me a "name caller") Even though, i STILL won't give you my full opinion of you.
I don't care if you respect me or not. There again, there are lots of people on here who i think DO respect me, and their opinions matter to me, not yours.

Staff online

Members online