Why the Packers don't want a Heisman winning QB ever

Bus Cook

You're never alone with a schizophrenic
Reaction score
Wilmette=>Fontana=>Lake Geneva=>Michigan ugh
It's important to note that Eric Crouch came to the Packer as a QB and failed to make it into/through the great GB QB school. The Heisman is the kiss of death to QB's that want to play in the NFL. There are some idiots over on a Vikings forum talking up Johnny Manziel and how great they think he will be. God I sure hope my team does not go for that kid.

I hope if its between Ponder and Manziel for the queens and it come down to a coin toss, for the sake of queen fans, heads or tails - manziel, if it lands on its edge - ponder.

BTW I'm told by louder that me and you don't get along. What can I do to mend the fence?

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I hope if its between Ponder and Manziel for the queens and it come down to a coin toss, for the sake of queen fans, heads or tails - manziel, if it lands on its edge - ponder.

BTW I'm told by louder that me and you don't get along. What can I do to mend the fence?
Well, that's news to me. I may not agree with people, and some times I may **** them off, and they **** me off, but I don't have problems with anyone on any board. If we all agreed it wouldn't be much fun now would it? I look at it this way, there is no one here or on any other board I would not sit down with and have a beer. They may not feel the same towards me, but, I don't care. I hold no ill will towards anything that anyone says on a forum. Just different opinions. Doesn't make them or me correct. So.......no fences to mend.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still didn't get it did you Lambeaulambo. The starter of the thread was pointing out how Heisman trophy winners haven't been successful at winnng playoff games. Can you point to Flutie, Beban or Testaverde doing so?

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still didn't get it did you Lambeaulambo. The starter of the thread was pointing out how Heisman trophy winners haven't been successful at winnng playoff games. Can you point to Flutie, Beban or Testaverde doing so?
I don't really much bother w you if youre going to antagonize.