Why did that team just collapse in the 2nd half?

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
This is what I am talking about. Going to Texans game. Were gonna Rally. Go PACK!!!!!!!!!!

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
now is not the Time to Panic. Now is the time to Rally!

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I agree with you. It's time for the real fans to cheer even louder.

I am on the BUS.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Were flying! but I am retired and girlfriend is taking four day break and were going to the game in Texas. We gonna win this one

MLB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Colts played with passion and we didn't.
Lack of passion ... Rodgers "not himself" thus far ... BS game-deciding calls from the refs ... Crosby's "weird" FG miss ... now, Benson will be out at least eight weeks.

Not good.

But we can rise above all this: Our franchise is the GREATEST in NFL history.

13 Titles !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now our guys better play like they're the Defending-NFC-North-Champs in the upcoming Texans' Game.

We CAN win this one!!

Offense ...
Defense ...
Special Teams ...
You are GREEN BAY PACKERS ... Go out there and get-it-done for 60 minutes!

... and make us all proud ...

-- MLB
Northwest Side of Chicago
GBP Fan since 1957

MLB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry, the above was from me, not Bensalama21. (Still figuring out the "quoting" in this forum.)

Anyway, that's how I feel.

These guys are PACKERS!

Start playing like it!

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Come out at halftime 21-3 and just give up?

WR cant get open,Defense cant make a stop of any kind only few here and there. Why dident MM adjust the gameplan when things started to head south?

Also WHERE THE **** WAS THE NO HUDDLE?!?! Hardly run that anymore.

You now OT but the Pats no huddle is looking so bad asss and I hate it. Jesus. And their run game is taking off the last few weeks and often this season too, it's ranked third in the league right now. THIRD. Pats-third ranked run game. It is happening, really.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
are u serious? They were playing for someone that they believed in that is dying? Oh and let's not forget about Woodson's diminishing skills to give up over 200 yards to Wayne. This loss is an embarrassment. I agree. But what we need to focus on is the fact we are 1-0 in division. All you fare weather fans can get off the buss now. It's simple math. Win division games and go to playoffs and make a run. Maybe a a home game at Lambeau in playoffs. Quite crying. Lombardi never did! Mc Carthy is a good coach and be patient. Relax and have a beer and don't over-react! Were gonna be just fine and Benson is a injury prone fumbler. We have a great team and we have Aaron Rodgers. Best quarterback in the game. I look at the positives. Cobb looks good and I believe Jones will return to form, anything from Driver is a bonus and we really need a healthy Greg Jennings. I love the way our rookie defensive guys have stepped up. It's week 5 so get off the buss now if your not really a PACK fan. Were gonna be just fine!

I will ask you the same question are you serious? Quit making excuses. They played like crap and need to be called out for that. And don't throw that fare (fair) weather fans junk around and telling people to get off the buss (bus).

And just for your information Benson had not fumbled once for the Packers and has been very durable throughout his career though he is injured now.

Now go have a Shirley Temple. :rolleyes:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
It's all because they let Cullen Jenkins go to Philly. ;)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
I will ask you the same question are you serious? Quit making excuses. They played like crap and need to be called out for that. And don't throw that fare (fair) weather fans junk around and telling people to get off the buss (bus).

And just for your information Benson had not fumbled once for the Packers and has been very durable throughout his career though he is injured now.

Now go have a Shirley Temple. :rolleyes:

Shirley Temple? LOL. No! MILLER LIGHT. I like Green! Way more speed then Benson and he showed it. Plus Starks is coming back. We dropped one. Everyone is hurt. Get over it! it's week 5. Pack is gonna be just fine. If you want to be concerned about something be concerned about the offensive line. Saturday got his but kicked right up the middle. Ridiculous! Were gonna beat the Texans watch. They looked very beatable. I like my Aaron and Cobb. Jennings should play this weekend. Nobody will be talking about this stupid Colts game 10 weeks down the road.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score

Now go have a Shirley Temple. :rolleyes:[/quote

Rodgers did not play like crap? he was throwing bullets. It is tough winning on the road in NFL. I don't care who you are playing.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
there gonna bring the "no huddle" out now. Watch! Everyone is over-reacting.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Shirley Temple? LOL. No! MILLER LIGHT. I like Green! Way more speed then Benson and he showed it. Plus Starks is coming back. We dropped one. Everyone is hurt. Get over it! it's week 5. Pack is gonna be just fine. If you want to be concerned about something be concerned about the offensive line. Saturday got his but kicked right up the middle. Ridiculous! Were gonna beat the Texans watch. They looked very beatable. I like my Aaron and Cobb. Jennings should play this weekend. Nobody will be talking about this stupid Colts game 10 weeks down the road.

Shirley Temple???? :sick: Miller LIGHT?????:poop: Time to grow a pair and drink Guinness! :D

PackersandPokemon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All season we've been nearly inactive in the third quarter. When the Saints came back last week, we kicked it into gear in the late 4th quarter; this week, we did the same thing but it didn't work. I think it's an attitude problem. It feels like they get too comfortable with their lead and come into the second half aloof.

I think if we get rid of that attitude, we won't have to play such urgent ball in the fourth quarter.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score

I don't want to argue with you bro. Were gonna be there when it counts. I used to watch pack games on my grandfather's lap in a small town called Marinette, Wisconsin, where I was born. My father and I both went to Law School in Madison. I remember having good times with Bucky Badger. I bleed Green and Gold. Were gonna get the Texans! Watch! I played football through college and I don't believe in hitting the panic button until it's time. Right now what our Pack team needs is support and I believe they will answer. I mean common man! We have been through some rough stuff early this season. Robbed and injured. I am not making excuses but we played thus far how many top five defenses? Were gonna win come Sunday and if your a true Pack fan then don't give up on them. Amidst all the scrutiny they still have one hell of a team and if you look at last two years it comes down to who peaked and was healthy at right time. One of those years it was the PACK! So cheer for your team if you love them and quite hating cause of some stupid things that happened. I would rather have our blessings in December and January.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No one is hating the Packers. Just pointing out they played like **** Sunday and haven't played well all year. I'm just not going to make excuses for their poor play. Unless they turn things around, and yes Houston will be a good place to start, we will be watching other teams come January.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
No one is hating the Packers. Just pointing out they played like **** Sunday and haven't played well all year. I'm just not going to make excuses for their poor play. Unless they turn things around, and yes Houston will be a good place to start, we will be watching other teams come January.

I get it! everyone that is a true Packer fan is not happy thus far with Pack, but we gotta believe there gonna turn it around. I love Rodgers. There is a lot of young talent on defense that I believe will grow. I love how Hayward has grown as a rookie and Worthey as well. Perry loves to hit and he is growing as well. If week 12 comes up and this team continues to lose games I will agree with personal decisions but we got Texans and I believe we can beat them. I am not concerned with defense as they will get better as season grows old. My concern is offensive line. Saturday got his *** kicked and Newhouse scares me. If they can get better Rodgers will blow it up.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
7 passes in a row to start the 2nd half and the lack of a running threat is why we fell apart in the 2nd half of the colts game. Being one dimensional is easy for any defense to pick apart. I'm damn sure they watched passing attack film from last year and this year and sat back and said " aint **** changed", we can expose that threat....and they did. Our gig is up, people know what we are going to do on damn near all downs or distance. The only element of surprise we have had all damn season is on special teams fake FG's or punts.

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Did someone say Guinness on a Wisconsin forum????? Rinse your mouth out with some Bud and drink some REAL brew; Old Timers baby!!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts