Who's doing what around the League ?

V

Vikeman

Sammy Farha is a bum. Can't stand him. Ever since he got on tv and stated he was dangerous. Dangerous? Dangerous at what? Playing poker? What is it with these poker guys? You are not dangerous Sammy...a navy seal is dangerous. He thinks he's great...he's not. He was also totally 100% punked against Moneymaker on national tv in the biggest bluff ever in the history of poker. That was the 2003 WSOP. Never did a poker player look more dumb then at that moment.

Sorry Winnipeg. I saw your avatar of that bum of a poker player and saw red.

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I find that watching Poker it on T.V. is boring and rather pathetic as well(geeks). Oh no, it's a Poker player .Aaaaah, everybody run they are the baddest of the bad. :lol:

That guy in the sig does look like he's dangerous. Kinda looks like the guy in the neighborhood with the sign in his yard that all the parents warn their kids about. :shock:

back to the topic, "What Teams are doing around the NFL"

NFC NORTH
Chicago Bears- improving (didn't lose any key players from 2005, Kyle Orton will not be the starting QB this season, signed a CB possibly two)
Green Bay Packers- ?????? Who knows, still waiting on "The Selfish One".
Detroit Lions- they say they're improving but by week 6 we'll all know different :wink:
Minnesota Vikings- improving (upgrade in Hutchinson, Loss of Burleson might hurt a little but they were turning it on towards the end of last season in other key areas)

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Poker on TV is a joke for the most part PackerSacker54. I have played the game now for about 25 years and although I love all the new fish TV has brought to the table over the last couple of years, I have a real hard time with the joke the game has become on TV as any poker player can tell you it's not like that in real life.

But back to NFL news, by the "Selfish One" I assume you are making reference to TT.

Vikeman, pucker up and give my picture a big kiss ( you know you want too ) !!!

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
Poker on TV is a joke for the most part PackerSacker54. I have played the game now for about 25 years and although I love all the new fish TV has brought to the table over the last couple of years, I have a real hard time with the joke the game has become on TV as any poker player can tell you it's not like that in real life.

But back to NFL news, by the "Selfish One" I assume you are making reference to TT.

Vikeman, pucker up and give my picture a big kiss ( you know you want too ) !!!

is TT a GB code word for Brett Favre? If so, then yes I was refering to TT(Brett Favre) :wink:

V

Vikeman

WinnipegPackFan said:
Hmmmmmm MoneyMaker does not even Make Barry Greenstein's list :

http://www.barrygreenstein.com/player.htm

But now this is off topic and has to be moved !!!
-

Hmmm...never said Moneymaker was good now did I? Which makes it worse for the bum you must admire. So you can shove that Greenstein list somewhere else. Plus you do not have to state the obvious. Poker on tv is a joke. Anyone who has played poker for any period of time knows that. Been playing the game for 10 years and have actually placed high in a few circuits. The competition now is so much greater now then it was when you began. Even with the fish and the donkeys. Any old school player will tell you the same. You have internationals, mathmaticians, engineers, Ivy league professors taking the game up.

On another note I play online a little. If you do give me the site. Maybe we can do a heads up? So you can laugh at me and the rest of the fish you now see. Hey you can even school me!

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman,

If you have been playing ten years then you should know by now that good poker players are worried about the "net profit" at the end of the year and not letting ego trips through heads up matches put them on tilt or get in the way of that net profit.

Good luck with your poker pursuits, ( sincerely).

P.S - Greenstein is the live player I appreciate the most ( Sammy's pic is a reminder for me not to smoke ). Don't always assume my friend !!!

P.S - If I am down there this year, my goal is the HORSE event but three of my games need some work.

Members online

Latest posts