1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Who would you want to see win a Championship first: Lebron, Favre or Woods?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by packers020802, Jul 19, 2010.

1. packers020802

packers020802 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +55
    This question was asked on the Dan Patrick Show last week.
    I figured I would post it on the Forum and see what everyone thinks.

Pretty much you gotta figure this is #4's last year so if he wins one its gonna have to be this season.... and I see too many teams that could beat the vikes this year. I even think IMHO that GB will beat them out for the NFC North Title. The Falcons, Jets, Saints, Colts and maybe even Dallas are better than that purple team. So I don't think its gonna be Brett.

Lebron will win a few down on South Beach but I think Woods will get it together before that happens.

So I'm going to go with Tiger on this one.

2. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    Who would I want to see win one?

Well, let's see...

Favre = Douche
    MeBron = Douche
    Tiger = Hero for having lots of awesome sex with lots of hot chicks.

So my vote goes Tiger.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings:
    +837
    The Brewers. I would love to see them finally take a series. Or at least get to another one. How about a Brewer-Twins series. They could call it the Farm series, or cow pie series...

4. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    This!!!!

5. YouFrgotPoland

YouFrgotPoland Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +66
    As much as I'd like to just agree with you and say that us and all those other teams are better this season, its easier said than done. We can't forget that the Vikings beat us twice last year, and destroyed the cowboys in the playoffs. It's not like the Vikings have just been sitting around this off season, I'm sure they've been trying to improve too. So until we actually see a few games next season, its hard to just say all those teams will beat the Vikes.

That being said, I have full confidence that our Pack can do what it takes to beat them and win the super bowl this year :)

6. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    The question was "Who would you rather see win a championship," not "Who do you think will be better."

Just sayin. =)

7. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    Ding, ding, ding!

My answer as well.

8. Ted's Zombie Army

Ted's Zombie Army Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Where's the box for none of the above?

9. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    Who Would I rather See Win a Super Bowl Between Lebron James, Brent Farv, and Tiger Woods? Something seems wrong, I think I should investigate... DIVINCI STYLE

If we take all the highlighted letters...
    Split them in two groups...

Then descramble them..
    OMG IT's Aaron Rodgers!

• Like Like x 2
  10. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    I would like for Woods to get it as well. WoodsON as in CHARLES WOODSON that is!

11. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +111
    Woods gets more chances to win a major then LeBron and Favre, I want LeBron to win 1 first

12. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    Not Favre.. Lebron really screwed up by the way he left cleveland. If he would have at least looked like he had regret and not held the "Lebron Show" people woulda been sad and disappointed but most would not have been mad as hell.. and they are trust me.(in Ohio) So I go with Tiger. I mean how many athletes have been treated this way for cheating on their spouce? he's not the forst wont be the last. People just had false image of him being to perfect. And wow I hate golf. Not a sport. An activity

13. dansz15

dansz15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    Woods. I guess other than cheating he didn't do anything too wrong... lol

14. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,019
    Can't argue with the logic--very funny. But if none of them won anything for the rest of their careers it wouldn't bother me. Tiger's got the same arrogance that he always had, which makes him easy to dislike.

15. turbo69

turbo69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    Well........the only upside of Favre winning it.........would be .......it would be nice to shove it in even a bigger douche bags face. Fran Tarkenton. Soooo......if it happens.....that would be the only good to come out of it. I really don't want Favre to win it though because it would also be shoving it in the Packers and all the Packer fans face.

Lebron?????? hmmm.......I don't really care. The guy left the team he was on......and went somewhere else.........big F'n deal.

Tiger Woods did something that ruined his family. That is totally jacked up........but.......come on man......**** happens. Didn't she sign some kind of pre-nup???? She should get what she had when they got married........plus child support. I mean.....its not like she had to cook and clean the house. Her job was to bang Tiger. Thats it. She should have been permanantly attached to his pecker.......and maybe he wouldn't have got off track. I'm pretty sure if I had a wife that was worth about a billion and was a borderline Nymphomaniac..........I'd be screwing her so much........she would have to go to the doctor for having a crushed pelvic bone!

Sooooo...........I guess my choice is Tiger Woods.

16. bad93ex

bad93ex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    Favre so that he will finally retire!

17. turbo69

turbo69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    I would rather see the Packers sweep the Vikings and totally embarass him........into retirement.

18. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    I'd rather he play for another decade and not get one. It gets sadder and more desperate as the years pass.

19. don_frosto

don_frosto Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +16
    I don't think I would want to see Lebaron James to win one. Not after all his glorified decision. That was as big a memememe moment can get. The guy didn't even show any emotion.

And of course I wouldn't want Favre to win. Ughhh, just thinking of the s***storm that would follow makes me want to lock myself in my room for a month.

So my vote would go for Woods. People make mistakes.

20. Pugger

Pugger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    :-D