Who would you want to see win a Championship first: Lebron, Favre or Woods?

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This question was asked on the Dan Patrick Show last week.
I figured I would post it on the Forum and see what everyone thinks.

Pretty much you gotta figure this is #4's last year so if he wins one its gonna have to be this season.... and I see too many teams that could beat the vikes this year. I even think IMHO that GB will beat them out for the NFC North Title. The Falcons, Jets, Saints, Colts and maybe even Dallas are better than that purple team. So I don't think its gonna be Brett.

Lebron will win a few down on South Beach but I think Woods will get it together before that happens.

So I'm going to go with Tiger on this one.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
The Brewers. I would love to see them finally take a series. Or at least get to another one. How about a Brewer-Twins series. They could call it the Farm series, or cow pie series...

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much as I'd like to just agree with you and say that us and all those other teams are better this season, its easier said than done. We can't forget that the Vikings beat us twice last year, and destroyed the cowboys in the playoffs. It's not like the Vikings have just been sitting around this off season, I'm sure they've been trying to improve too. So until we actually see a few games next season, its hard to just say all those teams will beat the Vikes.

That being said, I have full confidence that our Pack can do what it takes to beat them and win the super bowl this year :)

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The question was "Who would you rather see win a championship," not "Who do you think will be better."

Just sayin. =)

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Who Would I rather See Win a Super Bowl Between Lebron James, Brent Farv, and Tiger Woods? Something seems wrong, I think I should investigate... DIVINCI STYLE

(Brent Farv, Lebron James, and Tiger Woods)
If we take all the highlighted letters...
r a r o n a g e r o d s
Split them in two groups...

arona rgerods
Then descramble them..
Aaron Rodgers
OMG IT's Aaron Rodgers!

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like for Woods to get it as well. WoodsON as in CHARLES WOODSON that is!

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not Favre.. Lebron really screwed up by the way he left cleveland. If he would have at least looked like he had regret and not held the "Lebron Show" people woulda been sad and disappointed but most would not have been mad as hell.. and they are trust me.(in Ohio) So I go with Tiger. I mean how many athletes have been treated this way for cheating on their spouce? he's not the forst wont be the last. People just had false image of him being to perfect. And wow I hate golf. Not a sport. An activity

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who would I want to see win one?

Well, let's see...

Favre = ******
MeBron = ******
Tiger = Hero for having lots of awesome sex with lots of hot chicks.

So my vote goes Tiger.

Can't argue with the logic--very funny. But if none of them won anything for the rest of their careers it wouldn't bother me. Tiger's got the same arrogance that he always had, which makes him easy to dislike.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who would I want to see win one?

Well, let's see...

Favre = ******
MeBron = ******
Tiger = Hero for having lots of awesome sex with lots of hot chicks.

So my vote goes Tiger.

Well........the only upside of Favre winning it.........would be .......it would be nice to shove it in even a bigger ****** bags face. Fran Tarkenton. Soooo......if it happens.....that would be the only good to come out of it. I really don't want Favre to win it though because it would also be shoving it in the Packers and all the Packer fans face.

Lebron?????? hmmm.......I don't really care. The guy left the team he was on......and went somewhere else.........big F'n deal.

Tiger Woods did something that ruined his family. That is totally jacked up........but.......come on man......**** happens. Didn't she sign some kind of pre-nup???? She should get what she had when they got married........plus child support. I mean.....its not like she had to cook and clean the house. Her job was to bang Tiger. Thats it. She should have been permanantly attached to his ******.......and maybe he wouldn't have got off track. I'm pretty sure if I had a wife that was worth about a billion and was a borderline Nymphomaniac..........I'd be ******** her so much........she would have to go to the doctor for having a crushed pelvic bone!

Sooooo...........I guess my choice is Tiger Woods.

don_frosto

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think I would want to see Lebaron James to win one. Not after all his glorified decision. That was as big a memememe moment can get. The guy didn't even show any emotion.

And of course I wouldn't want Favre to win. Ughhh, just thinking of the s***storm that would follow makes me want to lock myself in my room for a month.

So my vote would go for Woods. People make mistakes.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who Would I rather See Win a Super Bowl Between Lebron James, Brent Farv, and Tiger Woods? Something seems wrong, I think I should investigate... DIVINCI STYLE

If we take all the highlighted letters...
Split them in two groups...

Then descramble them..
OMG IT's Aaron Rodgers!

:-D

Members online