Who wants to live in Green Bay now?

L7Panda

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My hours are weird but I'm usually off on Saturdays. Maybe we can hook up at Curly's Pub or somewhere

Sounds good man. I'm staying Tundra Lodge so I'll definitely be in the area, especially on Saturday. Friday I think we are doing things that we would have to drive to, so that works out well.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you so much man. We are checking out Titletown Brewery on Friday so now on our way there, after stopping by Lombardi's house, the old Packer stadium, etc., we can check that out. Appreciate the information.
Museum also has a temporary exhibit on the history of beer making in Wisconsin. Alas no samples in the gift shop.

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I'm down there for the Jets game I'm going to make it a point to get me one of those.
I suppose I should get one for my wife as well.
By the way I went to the Pro Shop on Saturday before the game (very crowded) and they didn't have any of those coffee mugs left. I still dropped a bunch in there without even buying a jersey.
Fun though.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I once took about 3000 photos on my digital camera in Green Bay, loaded them into my computer and before I had the chance to back them up, the computer crashed and I lost the lot :cry:. I was gutted
Trust me, there aren't THAT many hot women in Green Bay underdressed enough to warrant all those photos. :sneaky:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Trust me, there aren't THAT many hot women in Green Bay underdressed enough to warrant all those photos. :sneaky:

I do hope Mrs Poppa was not standing behind you when you typed that Pop ? I almost married a Wisconsin Woman....lol

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
My photos were Lambeau filling up on game day, and various places in Green Bay during my stay. I was mortified to lose them all, but it taught me a very valuable lesson.
My personal method is they stay on the camera card until they are copied to the PC AND to the backup, either media drive or DVD. Then they come off the camera card.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers family night at Lambeau Field just concluded. I could hear the fireworks from where I live in Ashwaubanon about 2 miles from the Stadium

Members online

Latest posts