Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Burnett

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Let's see how good you guys are at prognosticating failure.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think one of the two ILBs will look bad in coverage, could be Hawk could be Lattimore although it'll be Hawk who will find himself in coverage more frequently.

Shade a Safety over megatron at all times and use a safety between the hash marks to limit those seam plays to the TEs. I'm not scared of Detwah's Offense but I expect that Capers will give them favorable matchups to their TEs throughout the day. I'd tag Williams on Tate and let him play on an island. Being aggressive in the pass rush will be key on Sunday. We after Stafford and limit big plays down field we win.

Last edited:

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The game is 5 days away and we're already looking for someone to blame?

This fan obsession with finding a specific guy to appoint the blame to is getting out of hand.

OP
OP
PikeBadger

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
The game is 5 days away and we're already looking for someone to blame?

This fan obsession with finding a specific guy to appoint the blame to is getting out of hand.
Lol, that's what I thought too after our victory over the Jets and yet we see some here still bad-mouthing some of our players and coaches. And no, I'm not talking about critiques of certain plays which is certainly fair game.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
It is gonna be my fault... a leader always takes the blame so... I'm offering myself up. ;)

Packerlover

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers have been saying that the defense will be an improvement over last year. I haven't seen that as of yet, although they did only allow 3 points in the second half of the Jets game.. I feel this game against Detroit should be THE game where the defense DOES show improvement. On the road against an offensive oriented team in their house. Hold them to 13 points.

Reaction score
I think one of the two ILBs will look bad in coverage, could be Hawk could be Lattimore although it'll be Hawk who will find himself in coverage more frequently.

Shade a Safety over megatron at all times and use a safety between the hash marks to limit those seam plays to the TEs. I'm not scared of Detwah's Offense but I expect that Capers will give them favorable matchups to their TEs throughout the day. I'd tag Williams on Tate and let him play on an island. Being aggressive in the pass rush will be key on Sunday. We after Stafford and limit big plays down field we win.
I like that idea. If I might piggyback on your idea. When we drafted Dix I liked his size at .25 under 6'2". The nice thing about safety depth is we can appropriate the best matchup on a player by player basis. Our division in particular uh as had a Moss-Megatron height disadvantage to account for

OP
OP
PikeBadger

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Blame Bush?
I thought we weren't supposed to bring up political discussions here. :D
Bush has zero votes. People must think he's not going to be on the active 46. Quarless also has zero votes. I attribute that to his invisibilty (tic).

Mothra Rob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
45-42 if the d plays like it did against a lousy Jets team.....time out saved them and so did having Geno Smith at the controls. With Tate now, dangerous offense

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the defense does a lousy job, what do you think will happen?
Lots of exotic schemes, "simplified calls" and personnel packages leading to blown assignments. There will be a new defensive coordinator next year.

Members online

Latest posts