Who is the worst player in the NFL?

OP
OP
AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Obviously. I said this year that he is the worst player on a 53 man roster in the NFL. Clearly he is the worst. We can't expect to be a winning team with Jarrett Bush in our defensive backfield. We have a few dbacks that NEED to be replaced. I think Atari Bigby is at the top of that list.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obviously. I said this year that he is the worst player on a 53 man roster in the NFL. Clearly he is the worst. We can't expect to be a winning team with Jarrett Bush in our defensive backfield. We have a few dbacks that NEED to be replaced. I think Atari Bigby is at the top of that list.

bush is around for ST but even then i think he could be replaced... if patrick lee turns out to be anything and underwood as well then bush might be on his way out.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats a hard one to answer. I mean I could only imagine the worst player in the NFL is someone none of us could possibly name.

Break it down to different criteria though makes it a bit easier.

Worst player in the NFL based on current pay:
Javon Walker?
Matt Lienart?

Worst Player based on Draft Status:
Justin Harrell?
Jamarcus Russel?

Worst Player end trade value:
Roy Williams?
Jay Cutler????????? One season I know, but dang!
Clinton Portis?

Just names that come to mind. Fill in the blanks I guess :)

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
JaMarcus Russell makes a strong case. #1 overall pick, #1 overall pay, no production and he has no passion for the game.

My initial thought was, like everyone else, Jarrett Bush, but I saw Russell in the previous post and changed my mind.

OP
OP
AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Harrell is a non-issue. We drafted a GREAT d-lineman this last year. Harrell didn't contribute to our team at all this season, whereas Jarrett Bush greatly contributed to two key losses for us in my opinion. (Pittsburgh and Arizona in the playoffs).

Worst player strictly on trade value- Jay Cutler
Worst player on draft value- Matt Leinart

don_frosto

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha yea I'd have to say Jamarcus Russell. I read this article back in October and the jokes aimed towards JR were hilarious!!

"Q: Last night I'm looking over the final stats from Favre-a-palooza and I notice that Sidney Rice went 0-1 with zero yards passing, but had a QB rating of 39.6. JaMarcus Russell's QB rating for the year is 42.4!!!! Do you find this as hilarious and embarrassing as I do? A WR that throws one pass that goes for an incompletion almost has a higher QB rating than the Raiders' starting quarterback and the No. 1 overall pick three years ago.
-- Jason, New Port Richey, Fla.

Q: FYI, while playing beer pong, if you throw it too far and completely miss the table, it is now called a "JaMarcus Russell."
-- John, Fairfax, Wash.

Q: As JaMarcus Russell's QB rating draws closer and closer to 0.0, shouldn't statisticians change the QB rating system just for him? I was thinking it would go something like this: Once a quarterback's rating drops below zero, he enters "the Russell zone". This rating is based on stats such as yards off target per pass, attempts to the wrong team and number of broken jaws in coaching staff.
-- Bryan, Manhattan"

April vs. October, and let's not forget about the Mailbag - ESPN

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

OP
OP
AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Haha yea I'd have to say Jamarcus Russell. I read this article back in October and the jokes aimed towards JR were hilarious!!

"Q: Last night I'm looking over the final stats from Favre-a-palooza and I notice that Sidney Rice went 0-1 with zero yards passing, but had a QB rating of 39.6. JaMarcus Russell's QB rating for the year is 42.4!!!! Do you find this as hilarious and embarrassing as I do? A WR that throws one pass that goes for an incompletion almost has a higher QB rating than the Raiders' starting quarterback and the No. 1 overall pick three years ago.
-- Jason, New Port Richey, Fla.

Q: FYI, while playing beer pong, if you throw it too far and completely miss the table, it is now called a "JaMarcus Russell."
-- John, Fairfax, Wash.

Q: As JaMarcus Russell's QB rating draws closer and closer to 0.0, shouldn't statisticians change the QB rating system just for him? I was thinking it would go something like this: Once a quarterback's rating drops below zero, he enters "the Russell zone". This rating is based on stats such as yards off target per pass, attempts to the wrong team and number of broken jaws in coaching staff.
-- Bryan, Manhattan"

April vs. October, and let's not forget about the Mailbag - ESPN

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Jamarcus Russell had better numbers than Mark Sanchez this year. Somethin to think about for sure. Goes to show you that a below average qb on a solid team can shine in this league.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Burnt Farve, that one vikings qb, remember him? He used to choke in big time plays

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts