Who is playing Madden 12?

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They really made the running game easier this year. Grant is a beast. It's funny that the Bengals are the lowest ranked team and they still have Ocho-cinco and Palmer on the roster lol. Clay #52 really needs some points. I can't seem to get him to the QB and Jones is money all the time lol If your a casual player join my Madden Community Mid Ohios Finest pw packers

13timesgolden

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just got it... and will be playing soon. I saw the rosters....looks like lots of player movement has happened.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is getting terrible reviews, worst scores since Madden 06 and we all know how bad that was. I will rent it like I always do, maybe buy it used if I like it. Hopefully 2k is back in the game next year, EA needs competition and I need my football sim back.

Reaction score
It is getting terrible reviews, worst scores since Madden 06 and we all know how bad that was. I will rent it like I always do, maybe buy it used if I like it. Hopefully 2k is back in the game next year, EA needs competition and I need my football sim back.

I absolutely love the new madden. I think they fixed a lot of the last game's flaws with the new tackling system and the improved zone coverage. The franchise was greatly improved with a lot of new additions.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you say so but from playing the demo it feels just like Madden 10 and 11 to me but I will see for myself when I get around to renting it (Deus Ex is currently taking up all of my 360 time). People are going crazy over at Operation Sports and there are hundreds of posts in their bugs thread. Seems to me there should be less bugs, not more when you consider this is their 7th try this generation.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I'm waiting on the boys to finish the SNES update of Tecmo Bowl for the year.

Madden is OK I guess, just not really my kinda game, but hope you fellas have fun with it!

Packfan14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They really made the running game easier this year. Grant is a beast. It's funny that the Bengals are the lowest ranked team and they still have Ocho-cinco and Palmer on the roster lol. Clay #52 really needs some points. I can't seem to get him to the QB and Jones is money all the time lol If your a casual player join my Madden Community Mid Ohios Finest pw packers

CM3 is a 99 as a LE or RE. i switched him out with Neal and put Zombo and Walden as both OLB's. That my secret of getting CM3 some sacks

Reaction score
For anybody "new" to madden... To update the roster, go to the online Menu and then go down until you see "Download Depth chart" or something like that.. then you'll have the updated madden! Also, to get sacks with CM3 just play as him and constantly use the truck stick to quickly spin around the linemen to get to the quarterback.. you'll get many sacks just by doing that.

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have only seen 8+ reviews for it. There are a few noticeable improvements. I love that WR/HB's finally adjust their out routes so they dont run straight out of bounds lol. Nice sideline catch footwork too..

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
It hasn't arrived here in Cuba yet. I am excited that they improved Superstar mode to actually be something and not a shell of what it was. Has anyone played superstar (looking forward to importing my road to glory player) or franchise yet? If so what has changed since last year?

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Running is a lot easier on this years game.
Starks is pretty good.
And the play calling option is fun and quick too.
I'm pretty sure Rodgers to JFin (Iform - Texas) can't be stopped on 3rd down.

add me on PS3 : timbuck802

Reaction score
Running is a lot easier on this years game.
Starks is pretty good.
And the play calling option is fun and quick too.
I'm pretty sure Rodgers to JFin (Iform - Texas) can't be stopped on 3rd down.

add me on PS3 : timbuck802

Ya.. All you have to do is have Finley do any sort of deep route down the middle and he catches everything if you user catch it... Even when the safety or corner nails him he seems to always hold onto it.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not a game player but I have a question.
Does John Madden have anything else to do with it besides his name?
Is his voice heard as an announcer?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is my first Madden game for the X-Box so I'm still trying to feel my way around it. Never did franchise mode or anything like that before, so this is an entirely new experience for me.

My first ever Madden was Madden 10 for the Wii. HATED it. The controls were awkward, the players looked retarded and cartoonish and the whole thing was a joke. Needless to say, I didn't spend too much time playing it.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Not a game player but I have a question.
Does John Madden have anything else to do with it besides his name?
Is his voice heard as an announcer?
I don't like the preseason cuts thing and the accelerated clock. Otherwise, it's fine and fun for me.
Madden hasn't been an announcer in the game in years.
You can turn off the accelerated clock (I don't own Madden 12 but in all the other Maddens you can turn it off)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Madden hasn't been an announcer in the game in years.
Thank you for the answer.

I think he's more famous since his retirement from coaching.

Anyone else remember him in those Lite Beer ads where he'd come busting through walls?

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you for the answer.

I think he's more famous since his retirement from coaching.

Anyone else remember him in those Lite Beer ads where he'd come busting through walls?
Yeah madden has never announced a 360 madden. Collinsworth and the other moron are terrible blah. So is the music lol

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've never heard Polamalu called the tazmanian devil. And the announcer says it everydamn time he tackes someone even if it's a GJ85 50 yarder. Its really ea's fault though. They can only record so many lines on a severely dated dvd fomat.

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i skipped madden 11 so i had to get this. i love it so far

My profile pic 2 year old tossed mine a few months back... lol So 12 was a no brainer and I have installed it on my 360 and removed the eject button from the console.. I'll let you know if that works lol

Packfan14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah madden has never announced a 360 madden. Collinsworth and the other moron are terrible blah. So is the music lol
his voice was on 09 and earlier when you used "Ask Madden" i'd rather have joe buck or gruden than have collinsworthless

Members online

Latest posts