1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by leopardmech, Jan 13, 2005.

?

Who do you want to win the SuperBowl now?

1. Vikings (yech)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Eagles

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Rams

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Falcons

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Colts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Patriots

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Steelers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Jets

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. leopardmech

leopardmech Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Now that our teams season is done we can't just stop watching football so who are you putting your allegiance behind for the rest of the season?

Later
    Leopardmech

2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Yeah I wanted Chargers vs Packers, that didn't go over well now did it!!

next pic for me is steelers vs geez i hate vikings, cant stand owens although he did say J Walker is top 3 wr so gotta give him some there, falcons well i dont like sick vick who is nothing but a RB with a strong arm then we have the rams who i dunno i guess maybe Steelers vs Rams would be my next choice with the steelers 52 - 3

3. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Despite Mike Martz, the Rams are the team left that I would like to see have some playoff success. I just can't completely hate a team that rears back and attacks the endzone vertically like they do.

4. NCPackerfan

NCPackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Not to be a party pooper, but I lose a lot of enthusiasm for football when the Packers are out of it. I would have pulled for the Colts, but Dungys comments justifying Moss's behavior ticked me off.

5. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    NC being born and raised in WI and watching the Pack as long as I can remember I feel ya on losing enthusiasm, but we hope to see you out here still, don't be a stranger until next season!

I vote for the steelers to win, no reason, just think they are good.

6. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yep, it's a real kick in the crotch when the Packers aren't allowed in the party anymore. But football's the one sport that I enjoy watching teams I don't care about play.

7. eastcoastpacker

eastcoastpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Yeah,I am like you Slick.Gotta root for the Steelers.That would be different for a rookie QB to win the superbowl.While I am at it,let the rookie win the mvp too! I just don't want the eagles or the vikings to make it to the superbowl. So,let the Steelers and the Rams play. :roll:

8. leopardmech

leopardmech Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Oops, I started the thread and didn't even say who I was rooting for. I want the Steelers to win there are a lot of classy guys on that team and I like the cinderella story it would be for Roethlisberger. I just hope the rookie can keep it together in the playoffs. But really anybody but the Vikes and Eagles and I'll be happy.

Later
    Leopardmech

9. NCPackerfan

NCPackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Don't worry Ryan. I expect there to be a lot to discuss regarding the Packers this offseason. I'll be here. I may not care who wins the rest of the games, but I will be watching. Too much of a football junkie.

10. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    i think the steelers are the natural pick. they play power, and control football. they have the best defense of any team in the playoffs. the offense isn't always consistent with ben at the helm, but they have enough weapons to worry any opponent.

next pick would be the colts simply because manning needs a ring like i need a beer...and i really need a beer.

11. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Once again - I voted without reading the thread - You guys are psychic maybe?
    You been readin' my mind, or what?

Just kidding - I think it would set NFL history if Ben R were to win the SB right outta the gate as a Rookie. That'd show the Patriots a thing or two... eh?

12. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    whats up pack fans? u guys feeling a little better i see. i also see where my vikes didnt get a vote until now of course. sorry LM, i had to stick ONE vote up there.

what nobody wants to pick the vikes? i am so so surprised. lol jj

revenge is a dish best served cold. lets see, we owed the pack for sure, we owe philly one, we owe atlanta one for sure, and we owe pitt one or two or three, lol.
    ok, i know this doesnt hold any water here, but wouldnt that be a hoot?
    a mountain we could climb, besides the colts we are the best O in the playoffs. and who knows if the d plays like they did last week(out their frickin minds) i say why not? ok, go easy on me. i am an old man. :roll:

and we finally finally have something to brag about.
    playoff heads up. vikes 1 pack 0.
    :D
    been busy shootin down some yard birds
    ITS CLOBBERING TIME!!!!!

13. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    haha...stop setting yourself up for disapointment vikes. haven't you had enough? :wink:

14. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I pick

The Steelers, I usually don't pull for an AFC team but I don't like any NFC team this year. Until Tony Dungy came up with the BS about Packer fans and thinking Moss was humorous I probably would have gone with the Colts.

15. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    heck no arrow!!! if that were the case i would have given up in 1983. lol in '98. in 2000. by now, its all numbing to me. (and the other 3 SB's)

YOOPER
    take the high road man. pick the colts if you think that they are going to represent the nfl this year as SB champs. lol. its sucks not liking anyone in the playoffs. i have been that way every year except 4 since 1970. lol
    dont tell me about pain. lol

16. eastcoastpacker

eastcoastpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Gotta hand to you animal,you did go thru alot of pain,so enjoy it! We'll be back in it next year with our new GM gettin' players for us and Favre. :cross: :cross: :cross: :beer:

17. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    looking forward to it. i just hope that we are not done yet.

STOP THAT PIGEON!!!!
    STOP THAT PIGEON!!!!!

18. leopardmech

leopardmech Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Vikes are you going to recast your vote now. We had a weeks headstart on you to know our team wasn't going so I guess we can let you revote.

Later
    Leopardmech

19. sunrays

sunrays Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Since Green Bay didn't win I guess I will have to go with the Steelers. I like to watch their rookie quarterback, Rothless. lol

20. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Same here, Sun.. same here!

Hey Vikes, you're not gonna up and skeedaddle now that the season's over are ye?
    I broke down and rooted for Culpepper over McNabb - You owe me - and that means hangin' 'round for everything that's about to happen all over again!

No runnin' away Purple, ya hear! ? ! ? !

{Ya know, I think it's the Philly Sports Press I really can't stand the most... and to think that if they actually win the SuperBowl how much that's gonna be to put up with then... You might as well watch re-runs of Raymond, ........same thing! --- Let's ALL root for the Steeler's - even though they'll be hard pressed to beat the Patriots... I hope they can... I can't stand a season that's rigged - How about you?)

21. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i am so stupid i would still vote the vikes. lol
    well watch what ya ask for!!!!!!
    i am here to stay.its fun to come over and razz some of you and like all sites i could do without others but thats ok. hold no grudges. its all fun to me. and amazingly i am not really feeling bad at all. what the hey, like i said its not new news to me that the vikes lost again.
    their futility equals mine. lol

22. sunrays

sunrays Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We were not very good at picking were we. Hey guys..... what cha all been up to with no football to watch???? LOL

23. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ohhhh the vikes didnt win it?

nfl network helps a little. draft coming up soon. training camps just around the corner from there. :D

now all things are right where they should be. favre is not retiring and the vikes D is much improved now.

24. Rhino58

Rhino58 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It's really boring if you don't have cable... :(

25. vikes93animal

vikes93animal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am voting the Vikings again people!!!!!!!

One of these years I am going to be Nostradamus!!!! :roll: