Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

Who do you want to win the SuperBowl now?

• Vikings (yech)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles

• Rams

• Falcons

• Colts

• Patriots

• Steelers

• Jets

• Total voters

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Yeah I wanted Chargers vs Packers, that didn't go over well now did it!!

next pic for me is steelers vs geez i hate vikings, cant stand owens although he did say J Walker is top 3 wr so gotta give him some there, falcons well i dont like sick vick who is nothing but a RB with a strong arm then we have the rams who i dunno i guess maybe Steelers vs Rams would be my next choice with the steelers 52 - 3

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Despite Mike Martz, the Rams are the team left that I would like to see have some playoff success. I just can't completely hate a team that rears back and attacks the endzone vertically like they do.

NCPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not to be a party pooper, but I lose a lot of enthusiasm for football when the Packers are out of it. I would have pulled for the Colts, but Dungys comments justifying Moss's behavior ticked me off.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NC being born and raised in WI and watching the Pack as long as I can remember I feel ya on losing enthusiasm, but we hope to see you out here still, don't be a stranger until next season!

I vote for the steelers to win, no reason, just think they are good.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep, it's a real kick in the crotch when the Packers aren't allowed in the party anymore. But football's the one sport that I enjoy watching teams I don't care about play.

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah,I am like you Slick.Gotta root for the Steelers.That would be different for a rookie QB to win the superbowl.While I am at it,let the rookie win the mvp too! I just don't want the eagles or the vikings to make it to the superbowl. So,let the Steelers and the Rams play. :roll:

OP
OP
L

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oops, I started the thread and didn't even say who I was rooting for. I want the Steelers to win there are a lot of classy guys on that team and I like the cinderella story it would be for Roethlisberger. I just hope the rookie can keep it together in the playoffs. But really anybody but the Vikes and Eagles and I'll be happy.

Later
Leopardmech

NCPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NC being born and raised in WI and watching the Pack as long as I can remember I feel ya on losing enthusiasm, but we hope to see you out here still, don't be a stranger until next season!

Don't worry Ryan. I expect there to be a lot to discuss regarding the Packers this offseason. I'll be here. I may not care who wins the rest of the games, but I will be watching. Too much of a football junkie.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think the steelers are the natural pick. they play power, and control football. they have the best defense of any team in the playoffs. the offense isn't always consistent with ben at the helm, but they have enough weapons to worry any opponent.

next pick would be the colts simply because manning needs a ring like i need a beer...and i really need a beer.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Once again - I voted without reading the thread - You guys are psychic maybe?
You been readin' my mind, or what?

Just kidding - I think it would set NFL history if Ben R were to win the SB right outta the gate as a Rookie. That'd show the Patriots a thing or two... eh?

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
whats up pack fans? u guys feeling a little better i see. i also see where my vikes didnt get a vote until now of course. sorry LM, i had to stick ONE vote up there.

what nobody wants to pick the vikes? i am so so surprised. lol jj

revenge is a dish best served cold. lets see, we owed the pack for sure, we owe philly one, we owe atlanta one for sure, and we owe pitt one or two or three, lol.
ok, i know this doesnt hold any water here, but wouldnt that be a hoot?
a mountain we could climb, besides the colts we are the best O in the playoffs. and who knows if the d plays like they did last week(out their frickin minds) i say why not? ok, go easy on me. i am an old man. :roll:

and we finally finally have something to brag about.
playoff heads up. vikes 1 pack 0.
:D
been busy shootin down some yard birds
ITS CLOBBERING TIME!!!!!

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I pick

The Steelers, I usually don't pull for an AFC team but I don't like any NFC team this year. Until Tony Dungy came up with the BS about Packer fans and thinking Moss was humorous I probably would have gone with the Colts.

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
heck no arrow!!! if that were the case i would have given up in 1983. lol in '98. in 2000. by now, its all numbing to me. (and the other 3 SB's)

YOOPER
take the high road man. pick the colts if you think that they are going to represent the nfl this year as SB champs. lol. its sucks not liking anyone in the playoffs. i have been that way every year except 4 since 1970. lol
dont tell me about pain. lol

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta hand to you animal,you did go thru alot of pain,so enjoy it! We'll be back in it next year with our new GM gettin' players for us and Favre. :cross: :cross: :cross: :beer:

sunrays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since Green Bay didn't win I guess I will have to go with the Steelers. I like to watch their rookie quarterback, Rothless. lol

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Same here, Sun.. same here!

Hey Vikes, you're not gonna up and skeedaddle now that the season's over are ye?
I broke down and rooted for Culpepper over McNabb - You owe me - and that means hangin' 'round for everything that's about to happen all over again!

No runnin' away Purple, ya hear! ? ! ? !

{Ya know, I think it's the Philly Sports Press I really can't stand the most... and to think that if they actually win the SuperBowl how much that's gonna be to put up with then... You might as well watch re-runs of Raymond, ........same thing! --- Let's ALL root for the Steeler's - even though they'll be hard pressed to beat the Patriots... I hope they can... I can't stand a season that's rigged - How about you?)

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
recast your vote
i am so stupid i would still vote the vikes. lol
No runnin' away Purple,
well watch what ya ask for!!!!!!
i am here to stay.its fun to come over and razz some of you and like all sites i could do without others but thats ok. hold no grudges. its all fun to me. and amazingly i am not really feeling bad at all. what the hey, like i said its not new news to me that the vikes lost again.
their futility equals mine. lol

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ohhhh the vikes didnt win it?

nfl network helps a little. draft coming up soon. training camps just around the corner from there. :D

now all things are right where they should be. favre is not retiring and the vikes D is much improved now.

Members online

Latest posts