Who do you want to play in the Divisional Round?

Who would you prefer to play in the Divisional Round?

• Rams

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • 49ers

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Eagles

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
No it’s getting close enough. The weekend highs are high teens
I'm a Wisconsin lifer and lose feeling in my fingertips and toes walking the dog. Of course it was zero air temp and -8 wind chill ... and I'm 180 years old ...so...

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And we cannot commit all those penalties at home. MM should gave had that cleaned up for this one. Getting the Boys out of the run game is a killer.
Typical MM, undisciplined team with loads of penalties.

Reaction score
Poor clock use. You gotta burn that 2 min warning there. They have 3 TO plus plenty of time.

OP
OP
red4tribe

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 49ers played well overall, but Dallas probably wins the game if they don't repeatedly shoot themselves in the foot with penalties. I don't remember the last time I saw such an undisciplined game by one team.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow!!! Mike McCarthy time management blunder!! Could have had at least 2 more pass plays in those 14 seconds.

OP
OP
red4tribe

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In this case, I don't think you can really blame MM. I assume that was Moore's call. I sort of understand it. Completing a pass to the end zone from the 40 is hard, it's easier if it's from the 25. But Dak needed to slide earlier and immediately hand the ball to the ref, which he didn't do. Then they'd have one shot at it.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to be realistic. I suspect the 49ers will find a way to beat the hamburglar - on a time management gaffe of course or some other anomaly. Tampa will hold serve vs Philly, the Lambs will find a way to send the birds to their tree. The 49ers then will come to Lambeau and the pack will eek out a W with some rusty players in there. Tampa beats the Lambs, and we have ourselves a repeat of last year, but the vets shake off the rust and the pack wins the NFCCG in OT on a Douglas pick 6.
Aaaand once again McCarthy calls a qb sneak...to the idiotmobile batman!! lol never been so glad to be rid of such a buffoon.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Cowgirls looked like a disorganized, undisciplined mess. Fans are going to be screaming for heads to roll. Dak is not a top 10 QB.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Bring on Jimmy G! Guessing we get a Sat. Game. Probably the 7:15 game.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts